Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

**FLAMERS** Biggest BET ever! G.B vs MIN, who wins? check the bet report

I've had enough of the so called experts telling me who is going to win games. I don't bet football often because i'm more a hockey/basketball expert and can't bet on baseball due to the rules governing our baseball union.

So it's basically the final week of all this nonsense Thurseday, saturday, and monday night games.

The NFL hurts itself showcasing garbage games week in, week out, pumping propraganda all over, making people believe that the NFL is important and each game is a must see.

Ratings are a joke everywhere, because the NFL isn't the same anymore.

Note to NFL! Stick with games on Sunday! and only on Sunday, no other date.

It leads us to this game, Green Bay vs Minnesota. Who is going to win, i've been asked many times this week, who is going to win? and by how much? I always say, that nobody in the world knows who is going to win, but I can say who should win this game.

Who is going to win?

Is it Green Bay, or Minnesota?

I will put my money where my mouth is, and bet my entire bankroll on this game, at $6,000. That's alot of money. It's basically all my money in 2 accounts that I have won the past 5 months, and haven't used to pay off my debts.

So who is going to win?

i don't know.

But who should win, and who i'm betting $6,000 on?

The Minnesota Vikings at +180.

Why Vikings? Because these 2 teams always split in season play or at least 1 team wins once. Only 1 of these teams can make the playoffs, and it ain't the Packers.

The Vikings blew the game against the Packers early on in the season, and admited errors in coverage, and coaching blunders about 4 times all game.

Green Bay isn't a very good team. They only beat teams away, if it's the Vikings, Lions, or a team that takes them lightly.

Green Bay isn't good at home, because they play to relax, and the other teams that visit, are more prepared.

The Vikings are ready for this game, with new QB Tavaris Jackson. Now you might ask, what does Jackson give the Vikings?

EVERYTHING. Jackson can scramble, and give time for Wiggins, and the FB, and I can bet you that the Vikings are going to hit these players over 8 times in the game, and the Packers won't have the answer.

The Vikings defense are going to rely heavy on stopping the pass, that's right. I know 100% fact that Tomlin has prepared for this game, that will surprise everyone. I know Tomlin personally, and have met him many times back to the days when he was at Arkansas State.

I've heard from close friends that Tomlin was told to adjust his defense the past 3 weeks, and Childress has given him the go to run his own show.

Remember how the Bucs played Green Bay?

That is how the Viking secondary will play Green Bay ALL GAME LONG.

Favre will for sure get passes down field, but I can guarentee you that Favre will have 0 chances of burning this D, and he will throw into coverage all game.

The Vikings Pat Williams is 100% healthy now, and is expected to play every down.

The Packers are going to have tough time getting 50 yards a half on the ground.

Special teams without a doubt goes to the Vikings. The Packers have been horrible on coverage as the Vikings are one of the best pursuit running special teams group in the entire league.

I'm going with the Vikings to win. Yes Jackson is a rookie, but this kid won't have to pass the ball 20 times to win. Johnson couldn't win a game on his own, it all goes with the running game, and protection. I know Jackson extremely well, and after this game, people are going to be talking about this kid all season, and off-season.

He might burn the Packers for 100 yards on the ground in tonights game.

So again, VIKINGS WILL WIN.

For fun, I'm going to say the score will be the following.

FINAL SCORE

VIKINGS 27
    PACKERS 3

or

VIKINGS 30
    PACKERS 17
    Last edited by Flamers; 12-21-06 at 01:58 PM.

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

you full of shit....after green bay beats minnesota and you lose your bankroll($6000), maybe u can call up your ole' buddy JACKSON and go have a drink with'em...and kick yourself in the dick for being such an idiot....
    Last edited by GUNZ-05; 12-21-06 at 06:23 PM.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Prepare to be $6,000 richer Flamers...Vikes will cover 3.5 tonight.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

I think GB will win by something like 2 or 3 . . . so I waited and took minny (at +4) small . . . if Favre does his thing then so be it . . .

bside
    bside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice Call Checkerboard - 2 points

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes
    Prepare to be $6,000 richer Flamers...Vikes will cover 3.5 tonight.
    He bet money line, not so lucky...

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

FAVRE IS THE ANTICHRIST but...

Congrats on the 6k Flamers..

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9
    ??????? +180 was ML Vikings

GUNZ-05

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9
    jerky took the moneyline ..WOW...

GUNZ-05

Quote Originally Posted by GUNZ-05
    you full of shit....after green bay beats minnesota and you lose your bankroll($6000), maybe u can call up your ole' buddy JACKSON and go have a drink with'em...and kick yourself in the dick for being such an idiot....
    ...well did u call ole' buddy JACKSON or are u still kicking yourself in the dick..

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers

I will put my money where my mouth is, and bet my entire bankroll on this game, at $6,000. That's alot of money. It's basically all my money in 2 accounts that I have won the past 5 months, and haven't used to pay off my debts.

But who should win, and who i'm betting $6,000 on?

The Minnesota Vikings at +180.
    OOPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers
    Yes Jackson is a rookie, but this kid won't have to pass the ball 20 times to win. Johnson couldn't win a game on his own, it all goes with the running game, and protection. I know Jackson extremely well, and after this game, people are going to be talking about this kid all season, and off-season.

He might burn the Packers for 100 yards on the ground in tonights game.
    10/20 50 Yards 1 INT
    5 Rushes for 23 Yards

Might want to hold off putting this kid into Canton.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

How in the world could you bet $6,000 on a piss poor team like the Vikings especially with a guy named Tavaris Jackson @ QB? Sorry about your luck, but I think you need to get some money management tips from someone... Just a thought... Everyone notice how he hasn't been back in the thread since they lost? Probably drank himself under the table last night!
    You'll get it back bro!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes i know i will get it back. My 2 accounts sit at $5,000 and now $0.

But I took the Vikings 2nd half and I won the NHL game.

The Vikings should have won the game, and if it wasn't for childress they would have. Jackson did everything he could, and showed he is the real deal.

This guy can play, and if it wasn't for Childress playcalling, the Vikings would have won.

I'm hearing that Childress is taking lots of heat, and might even lose some control of the team because of his preperation.

The defence came to play, and did a very good job!

Ya it would have been nice, but I have 2 games to get me $20,000 to pay off my debts, and i just had to redo my kitchen, and owe $5,000.

I'm going to take my $5,000 and bet it big on 1 game tonight.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't recommend betting your entire bankroll on a game. That is just my opinion, though.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Flamers dude wheres the fire. Don't think the worlds ending anytime soon slow down son. Theres plenty of games left with the bowls and playoffs . Just my opinion but your gonna hate yourself in the morning if ya loose. GL

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY
    Flamers dude wheres the fire. Don't think the worlds ending anytime soon slow down son. Theres plenty of games left with the bowls and playoffs . Just my opinion but your gonna hate yourself in the morning if ya loose. GL
    I agree HB... Flamer take it easy buddy and lets not gamble your life away... The books wouldn't be in business if it weren't for guys like you trying to reap rewards TOO QUICKLY... Find some quality bowl games or NFL games this weekend that you like... Personally, I would chill on the slate of NBA or NCAA games tonight... I just think it was a little absurd to bet $6,000 on a team that is playing with a ROOKIE QB and had just got throttled the previous week @ home... Should have just taken the points and you would be one happy man... To think the Vikings were gonna win that game straight up @ Lambeau, with it potentially being Favre's last game is rediculous... I'm not trying to put you down bro, just trying to help out a little bit... That game was not worth YOUR BIGGEST BET EVER! You'll get it back, but it's not all gonna happen in one felt swoop...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jackson will be decent eventually, but he is no game-breaker. And the 100 yard rushing prediction was my main indication that you didn't really have a clue what you were talking about with him. He will be a good QB, maybe. But he will NEVER be a running QB, never.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Man tough break Flamer.

You need to listen to some of these guys, and not go betting your entire account balance on one game. Thats not the smartest thing to do, but we all go through learning stages, and you just need to learn from this. I hope it makes you a stronger capper.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Flamers wrote:
    "The Vikings should have won the game, and if it wasn't for childress they would have. Jackson did everything he could, and showed he is the real deal."

What game were you watching? The Vikings looked like the worse team in football in that game. What was it, 3 first downs? About 50 in passing and around 25 in running? They are lucky they didn't get beat around 23-0.

GUNZ-05

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan
    Flamers wrote:
    "The Vikings should have won the game, and if it wasn't for childress they would have. Jackson did everything he could, and showed he is the real deal."

What game were you watching? The Vikings looked like the worse team in football in that game. What was it, 3 first downs? About 50 in passing and around 25 in running? They are lucky they didn't get beat around 23-0.
    yeah..what game was he watching???haha..what about the 2 missed field goals and the fumble at the 4 yard line...FLAMER your an idiot..best luck with your bankroll bets LOSER....HAHA