RickJ
    RickJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

thursday nfl plays

A good day Tues. An easy win on chicago under and tampa came through as a dog with a win in the nhl....so 2-0 for +2.13 units.

Tues put us over 300 plays ...with 40.33 units won and a 13.35 % return. The % return is holding steady while the bets keep increasing ..that is so far making me very optimistic.

1 nba play tonight...two football plays tomorrow..1 ncaa and 1 nfl

Good Luck!

5:00pm
    21-Dec-06 Football
    Spread Minnesota Vikings (+3.5) -104

RickJ

Record to date:

mlb
    Sides: 17- 14 +6.83
    o/u 3-8-1 -5.09
    ncaafb
    Sides 30-25-1 +5.25
    o/u 9-11 -2.56
    nfl
    Sides 21-8-1 +12.70
    o/u 7-4 +2.83
    nhl
    sides 27-23 +8.92
    Nba
    Side 39-30-1 +7.81
    o/u 13-7 +5.81

Total 302 Bets + 40.33 units +13.35% Return

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

I shook this thread before opening it and I could tell there was
    a minny wager inside! I was gonna lay off this matchup,
    but your sides record makes it awfully tempting to follow here.
    GL with this . . .

mandy
    mandy's Avatar Become A Pro!

minn pick

rick, this very well could be farve's last game here, be carful !

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The way the Vikings are playing right now I think i'd have to back the Pack in this game.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Isn't Minny going to play the game with a backup QB? If so, rookie, on the road in GB with some on the team thinking they still got a shot at the playoffs. Could be trouble.

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan
    Isn't Minny going to play the game with a backup QB? If so, rookie, on the road in GB with some on the team thinking they still got a shot at the playoffs. Could be trouble.

This is what the Packers shouldn't want. Jackson isn't your typical QB, he is a 1st round top 10 in a draft type of QB. He was a stud at Arkansas and was viewed as the best QB EVER to play there, but transferred because Jones was there before he decided to stay at QB.

Matt Jones said during the past years draft, that Jackson told him he can stay at QB, and he will leave.

Jackson would have been the top QB taken in last years draft.

He can throw the ball 90 yards! and has incredible poise. He should have been the starting QB for the Vikings all year, but Childress wanted to wait untill next year. They know Johnson has hurt them the pat 5-6 games, so it's now time because there in a playoff race.

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    The way the Vikings are playing right now I think i'd have to back the Pack in this game.

The Vikings defense was unstoppable against the Lions before the Vikings took a big lead, and got lazy. The Vikings D was almost perfect against the Jets, but Pennington made incredible passes that no D could stop.

Also the Vikings were weak in the interior because of off down players coming in to sub in Williams, and Harris was off because he was sore.

There both ready for tonights game.

Also Griffin the CB is injured, but tonight they say he is as healthy as he has been the past few weeks, and should start.

Also Sharper is the safety, remember that!

The Vikings offense will do well tonight. Don't be surprised if the Vikings run all over the packers tonight.

If your indication regarding past games. The Packers were embarrased by the Lions on how badly the d played.

If it wasn't for lions turnovers the Packers may not have won.

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Packers!!!!!!

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Flamers
    This is what the Packers shouldn't want. Jackson isn't your typical QB, he is a 1st round top 10 in a draft type of QB. He was a stud at Arkansas and was viewed as the best QB EVER to play there, but transferred because Jones was there before he decided to stay at QB.

Matt Jones said during the past years draft, that Jackson told him he can stay at QB, and he will leave.

Jackson would have been the top QB taken in last years draft.

He can throw the ball 90 yards! and has incredible poise. He should have been the starting QB for the Vikings all year, but Childress wanted to wait untill next year. They know Johnson has hurt them the pat 5-6 games, so it's now time because there in a playoff race.
    hahaha...yeah i bet u still kicking yourself in the dick over that $6000 lost...WOW..u just know it all dont you.....vikings ml get u no where but at 0 in your account...
    Last edited by GUNZ-05; 12-22-06 at 01:17 AM.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

nice call Rick, I figured Pack would win but not cover and my guess was by two! Your post nudged me to put it down, thanks.

RickJ
    RickJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

minn

Glad I could help

Rick

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

congrats Rick