imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Week 16 Early thoughts.. Atlanta -6.5 looks too easy to me!

ATLANTA -6.5 looks too easy.

ATL fighting for their playoff lives. Carolina has already given up on the season obviously and all teams have to do is double team Steve Smith and that makes them nothing on offense..

ATL should definitely win this game and the spread only counts like 14% of the time. Doubt this will be in that 14% category..

Thoughts.. Might unload

imgv94

Guys 6.5 is still one possession. ATL will defintely win this game I'm sure of it. I believe Vick can throw 3-4 INTs and the Falcons can still win by 10+

Last 2 Games Facts:

Panthers have been outscored 64-16
    Panthers have Avg'd 44.5 rushing yds a game
    Have scored 6 pts in last 6 QTRs
    Both games were played @ Home.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Hangin' my stocking . . . Christmas eve party in Georgia . . . Falcons comin' down your chimney . . . got it down imgv . . .

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early Leans:

Atlanta -6.5
    Tennessee +4.0
    Baltimore +3.5
    Chicago -5.5
    Arizona +3.5

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Just be careful. Just when you think a team is down and dead, they can pull the spoiler for others.

I havent capped anything for next week yet, so I will just stick to saying use caution in a spot like this.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still have to cap this game in depth a bit more, although my thoughts off the surface of this match up is. Both these teams are struggling down the stretch, I could definitely see a defensive battle in this game.

I wish you good luck with your play bro

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

These Two Look Good To Me

New Orleans +3 Probably the best team in the NFL getting points
    Chicago -4 The second best team in the league

Atlanta scares me Vick has an attitude bigger than his salary.

Foot Note Chicago -4 at CRIS
    Last edited by Aces; 12-18-06 at 12:36 AM.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Just be careful. Just when you think a team is down and dead, they can pull the spoiler for others.

I havent capped anything for next week yet, so I will just stick to saying use caution in a spot like this.
    True Its also imporatant to try and figure out who has something to play for and who just wants to get healthy for the playoffs. It kinda makes me think twice about my two plays above.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Both teams stinking, one more than the other. Not sure which side will show up come Sunday.

cav1x
    cav1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Orleans +3

I totally agree in this one....still, I can't understand why NO is THIS good.....(and actually, why CAR is this bad.....)

Before the season, not many thought that NO will be ahead of CAR....this easy...

cav1x
    cav1x's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's funny to look back at the oddses....CAR had 2.0 odds to win their group.....NO? Bigger odds than ATL....

rta21
    rta21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

good call im with u on this 1

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Quote Originally Posted by Aces
    True Its also imporatant to try and figure out who has something to play for and who just wants to get healthy for the playoffs. It kinda makes me think twice about my two plays above.
    Aces I took NYG -3 this morning and I'm waiting for more points on DET (Lions opened plus 7 and immediately swung down to 4 and now at 4.5 where I will take them small if there's no more movement; if, on the other hand they climb to sixish, I'll be looking at slight increase.)

imgv I put down on ATL but may nix it, there's something I have to check re: CAR . . . they're on the road with 4LATS baggage getting up to seven, I think that still makes them a play against, must check: Left my notes at the studio . . .

My other plays so far for week XVI: JAX-3, NYG-3, GB-3, BUFF-4, PITT-3 (bought 1/2) . . .

waiting to see if ATL remains a play and DET climbs . . .

may be boosting PIT play; also looking at SEA (will explain later) . . .

GL everyone this upcoming holiday weekend and if you drink,
    please don't drive . . . have a happy and safe holiday!
    Last edited by Checkerboard; 12-18-06 at 09:46 AM.

r2d2
    r2d2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

atlanta favored vs any team except maybe the raiders and the lions scares the hell out of me personally. carolina is done, so now they can play spoiler role stress free. i think carolina wins outright.

imgv94

I think you guys are putting too much thought into this game. If ATL loses their out of the playoffs. Why would a team on the skids who is playing terrible on both sides of the ball go on the road and beat them?

CAROLINA is horrible..

GUNZ-05
    GUNZ-05's Avatar Become A Pro!

you right..CAROLINA is shit...they is no way they beat Atlanta next week..no way..but if your a fan of carolina...GOOD LUCK NEXT YEAR!!!!!! GO SAINTS!!!