Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Black Hole Spoiler: 4 Pm

I just keep having these visions of the Raiders spoiling STL's must win and shots of Raider Nation denizens in the stands all
    drinkin' it up and partying, loving every minute of it, even though the game's meaningless to them. The thought that keeps popping into my head is that STL can want to win all they want but they won't because OAK will play spoiler. But, all week STL would appear to have been the obvious choice being the team that has something to play for . . . let's get the discussion going . . . 1 hour to game time . . .

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check- I do like the Raiders in this game today... Their offense should be able to put up a few points on the Rams terrible defense and I think the Raiders defense shuts down the Rams completely... I'm on OAK!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Well Im not betting the game with any of my mula. But I did pick the Rams in the BTP contest. So I do need them to win, so I can pad my record somemore.

SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I am on St louis they scored 27 points on the number 1 defense they are not that horrible. However I will go with the team that can score points where as Oak all year has not been able too. I think the Rams know they have a chance at the playoffs and will come out to play

rta21
    rta21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 155

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit
    I am on St louis they scored 27 points on the number 1 defense they are not that horrible. However I will go with the team that can score points where as Oak all year has not been able too. I think the Rams know they have a chance at the playoffs and will come out to play
    good call