Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I need at least 10 NFL plays this week for a contest...

...... and usually stick to 1 or 2 games, 3 at tops. Anyway to meet the requirements the last few weeks I have to really get some plays in, could use some input from NFL cappers who are used to playing big cards. Here are some of my earl "leans", not married to any of them though, if you think any of these are strong or have some yourself I would appreciate it.

Atl +3-
    Atl/Dal U43-
    Clev +11-
    Hou +11-
    Hou/NE U37-
    Ten +3-
    Buf PK
    Buf/Mia U34-
    Wash +10 (-115)
    Det/GB O43
    SD 8-
    Ind/Cin U54-

What are you guys playing? I have a tendency in the NFL to play too many dogs and too many unders, probably one reason I am average at best in this sport. Help!! I know Dan will have some opinions, thanks in advance all.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Im leaning toward the Eagles +5.5 this weekend. You might want to look into that one. The over (39) on the PIT/CAR game looks good to me too, but the books need to post it already. Also, I like your Titans play.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, I think the Cleveland, Tennessee, Buffalo, and Buffalo under plays are pretty solid.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well Pat, I personally would shy away from the dead teams like Detroit,and Cleveland myself. The value might be there, but we know what it's there.

I do like your Bills and Titians plays, but disagree with your Browns and Det/GB total.