SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: Take Titans +3½ vs Jaguars

Take Titans +3½ vs Jaguars

Game Time: 12/17/2006 1:00:00 PM

By: Alex Smart
    Sports Handicapping - Sports Gambling - Online Betting - Who To Bet On

The Tennessee Titans, as home dogs, are the right play this Sunday in Nashville against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

The Jacksonville Jaguars enter into this Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans off a huge win over the Indianapolis Colts last weekend by a score of 44-17. The Titans, on the other hand, continue to impress with their consistent play behind rookie QB Vince Young and are off a 26-20 OT win against the Texans last week, winning for the fourth time in their last five overall and, more importantly, covering all five of those tilts.

The Jags, despite of their great home record, are a lowly 2-5 in their last seven games away from Jacksonville, and they have a tendency to play down to their opponent's level. Considering the Jags' explosive display last week, I can see them coming into this game in a let-down mode and starting this contest a little slowly.

During to the 2006 season, 17 teams have scored 40 or more points to date with 14 of those teams playing the following week and one a 4-10 ATS in that follow-up game. Play on Tennessee Titans to cover as home dogs.

Play: Titans +3½

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I disagree with you on this one. I do like the Jags in this game and continuing there playoff push.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning towards the Titans this week, but may end up passing.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Im leaning Titans here as well. But since Illusion likes them, I may lay off.

Just kidding, I still like them.