RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

Directv--Sunday Ticket with Superfan

I was curious to know if anyone else uses the Directv Sunday ticket with the superfan package to handicap games.

I have had the sunday ticket for at least 10 years now and the superfan package for the last two years. I use the superfan part to help me handicap games every week and find it to be a value in doing so. As I read in this forum some of the contributors don't have direct tv and don't even get the NFL Network.

I use just about all of the information that I can get to handicap games like stats; past ATS and O/U records; any news; and of course game film. I'm looking for information on which officials will be at certain games but this info still eludes my efforts.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess the lack of any response from anyone proves my wife right. I am the only one who watches the superfan package on directv. Now I owe her a nice meal out on the town, thanks guys. I hope Directv doesn't discontinue this premium program package because I still think it is worth the 100 bucks a year.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

I think Super Fan is just a trick by Directv to get subscribers to pay even more money.

I'm surprised you think it's worth the extra money, but if it helps the handicapping, then you'll get it back.