lid73
    lid73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 15 plays and discussion

Well a 3-2 week to get me to 43-39-3. Slowly making some headway.

Hou +11 NE - Okay, I don't know what to really say about this game. NE got drubbed this week. Houston lost to Tennessee in OT. I live in Houston, and have been subjected to watching the horrible Texans every week. Here is what I am seeing. Kubiak is a fantastic coach. The team is starting to put things together. They still can not finish a game, but they are starting to click a little. NE looked unprepared Sunday. The team was not focused, and didn't seem ready to play. In the NFL, if you are unprepared, even the Raiders can beat you (well, maybe cover, at least). In any case, I think Houston keeps this one close, and the game will be a 3 or 7 point margin.

Det +5.5 GB - Packers won last week and Detroit lost. Packers are still not good. Detroit has had multiple personalities lately. However, this is always a good game when these two teams meet. I think this battle of the doo doo teams should be a pick. I am taking this game for line value.

Cin +3 Ind - A momentum play here. It seems that Indy is going backwards. Their run defense is completely non-existent. I think Rudy will torch them. If Cinci is able to get out front, I think they win this game outright. Whatever problems the Bengals were having earlier seem to have been sorted out. They have played some quality football of late.

Jac -3.5 Ten - I see this as a big letdown spot for Jacksonville. They got all jacked up for Indy. Then they stomped them a new mudhole. Tennessee just finished beating the Superbowl caliber Texans.

Ok, I had to pause and stop laughing like a hyena there. Feel better now.

In any case, Vince has that intangible quality that keeps his team in the game. Tennessee may even start thinking playoffs. Whenever these two teams play, I expect a close game, and a field goal might decide it. I am happy getting 3 and a hook for a live home doggy.

In any case, good luck to all. Comments appreciated.

lid73
    lid73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also considering STL and TB. Both road dogs, but TB getting a whopping 13.5. STL is playing the raiders. What more is there to say?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck this week lid, Detroit and Tennessee both are very interesting to me.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

Tough to endorse the Raiders, but stay clear of the Rams. They have lost 7 of 8, and if not for Mike Nolan's coaching, that would be eight straight losses for the Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by lid73
    Also considering STL and TB. Both road dogs, but TB getting a whopping 13.5. STL is playing the raiders. What more is there to say?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Im leaning toward the Titans myself this weekend. Could be one of my plays. Good luck on the rest of your plays.

RageWizard
    RageWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I my self I the OVR in the DET/ GB game. I don't trust detroit to cover the point spread but I have seen their passing game come alive lately, so I think that game will fly over the total barring any weather.

I also like PIT to actually win against Car.

I also like Jac against Ten.