Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flacco's Now Highest Paid in NFL History

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry if you're a Ravens fan, but you better look elsewhere these next 6 years because your squad is gonna be garbage saddled with that bloated contract.

All hail his agent on crafting the swindle of the century

I mean shit.. Props on getting that dough, but no fantasy football player even dares touch him before like 6th round. That should count for something when determining who's highest paid EVER lol

coop
    coop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

This helps them immensely for next year. They would have lost everyone if they had to franchise him.

Best front office in football. The market was set. Hand was forced. They had to retain their top 10 QB without totally killing the team for next year.

Decent chance they repeat versus no chance.

Crate Mayne
    Crate Mayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't get me wrong, dude is decent... But that's like paying supporting cast guy Rob Schneider some Adam Sandler starring role movie money. Flacco doesn't carry that team, everyone around him does. He just chucks it up in the air and prays for an interference call. They will struggle to keep their "real" star players these next 6 years now that they have about 1/6th their cap (or whatever it is) invested in ONE guy that isn't even their best player. Brady/Brees/Montana/etc/etc sure you pay up because they REALLY are the best player.

This does more damage than good to the Ravens.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Probably pretty tough to wipe the smile off Aaron Rodger's face right about now.