josebla89
    josebla89's Avatar Become A Pro!

kc-3 ?

i think this is the best pick this week simply because this is a home game for kc. KC is a whole differnt animal at home and i just dont see baltimore being up to the challenge of playing in this enviroment. heck if they could beat san deigo whom is better.. the only way baltimore has any chance is if they get alot of turn overs. From what i have seen so far kc will continue to be the team getting the turnovers. oh yeah any thoughts welcome

josebla89

one note i just found to backup my pick. The Chiefs have won 18 straight home games in December.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is a very nice trend. however, i just find it hard to bet against the ravens in this spot. a couple of weeks ago, i remember i was all over kc at home because they are completely different there. i hope you win this, but i have no play on either side. best of luck this weekend.

josebla89

its at -2.5 actually and if it stays there i'm gonna lay down 5 units on it. KC is at home and really need this game i dont see them losing after letting one get away with the browns

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on KC as well. Best of luck to us.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Arrowhead is a tough place to play, and that Ravens Defense will need to setup that offense all day. I just dont think that will happen. Good luck to you KC backers.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel KC will win this game by double digits.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

If I've got it right, I believe BALT has never played in Arrowhead and the three matchups to date between the two
    which all happened to have been in BALT, were all won by KC. Also, worth noting, BALT has extra 3 days rest and after
    their bye they went on a significant w streak, so they do seem to respond well to rest. I can't seem to get a purchase on this one, original lean is to KC.

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like KC here. The Ravens defense deserves all the respect it gets but their offense is brutal. The Ravens offense must get turnovers by their defense to have short fields to work with to be successful. I think this is the week everyone finds out how overrated the Ravens are.

Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by begolf25
    I like KC here. The Ravens defense deserves all the respect it gets but their offense is brutal. The Ravens offense must get turnovers by their defense to have short fields to work with to be successful. I think this is the week everyone finds out how overrated the Ravens are.
    I agree, and ya gotta love KC at home

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I feel KC will win this game by double digits.
    Dan,
    That is a bold statement given the Chiefs run defense. I hope you're right, because I'm on the Chiefs, as well...

Doc JS

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Chiefs are terrible; Herm sucks, Trent may have 3 more turnovers in the 2nd half.

primo_skillz

Glad I decided to go against the kind gentlemen here at SBR in this game. Baltimore is actually a real team begolf.

josebla89

nothing to be said the cheifs lost; but win or lose it was the right way to go now way i go against kc at home

begolf25

Quote Originally Posted by primo_skillz
    Glad I decided to go against the kind gentlemen here at SBR in this game. Baltimore is actually a real team begolf.
    The Baltimore defense did exactly what I said it needed to do for them to win. We will see how far that offense gets the Ravens in the playoffs. Glad you got the win.

primo_skillz

As they say, defense wins championships. However, I don't think anyone has a good enough defense to keep SD off the board.

begolf25

Quote Originally Posted by primo_skillz
    As they say, defense wins championships. However, I don't think anyone has a good enough defense to keep SD off the board.
    Me either, that offense is a machine. Glad to see a player like LT get the record today.

primo_skillz

Very nice. I made a small bet with my friend that he would get the 3 he needed tonight.

begolf25

Quote Originally Posted by begolf25
    The Baltimore defense did exactly what I said it needed to do for them to win. We will see how far that offense gets the Ravens in the playoffs. Glad you got the win.
    6 points, one and done.