austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

NFL Week 14 Discussion Thread

Kansas City -3 As dominating as the Ravens have been this year, I think this is where this team starts to slide. Baltimore's offense has not been the key to them winning games. Its not secret that the Raavens defense has been the key. Both teams coming off of a loss and even though the Chiefs lost to Cleveland, I like how Green played. Should be a good bounce back spot for the Chiefs at home.

Houston -1 Purely situational here. I think this line is fair at (-1), but it almost seems to easy to take the Titans who have beat the Giants and the Colts in the last two weeks. I also reference when Houston came to Tennesse. Despite losing 28-22, Houston gave them a game late in the 4th. Pac Man had a great causing a couple of turnovers and putting the game out of reach. It would just be fitting for the Titans to lose to Houston after beating thew Colts.

Tampa Bay +3
    The Bucs Cover 2 should give Vick problems all day long. Vick just is not good reading defenses and when forced to throw he I expect several turnovers. Regarding the line, I don't think Atlanta should be favored by a fg here. I think the line should be a PK as I expect a much closer game. Bucs coming off of a shutout will play better in the spoiler role.

New Orleans/Dallas Under 48
    I expect a low scoring game here. Big game for both teams as the winner will get the 2nd spot for the bye. I like both defenses in what should be more of a field position battle. Parcells tends play more conservative in these situations.

Miami +3.5 I reference last years game when Miami seemed to turn the corner and beat the Patriots at Foxboro. A little concern as the Dolphins are without Brown Sunday, but this is more of a situational spot for the Dolphins. Patriots are not 100% either. Listening to the injury reports on NFL Sirius, Maroney & Harrison are questionable. Could be a FG game, I like the Dolphins.

Arizona +3 Will be interested to see if this line goes up or sits. Seattle is getting healthy, but this is the situation just klike the Bucs. Fading a road fav who won SU as a dog the prior week. Seattle's defense ha sbeen aveage at best and I think Leinart can have success throwing on their secondary.

Just some early leans as I try to narrow down my picks...if I do.

What are your thoughts?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with your KC play bro. Let me also add that there record at home in the month of December is incredable.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

I really like the Bucs play. Atlanta is "putting it together," but not really.

New Orleans/Dallas Under could be a great play these are the types of games where scoring is few and far between. Offenses are doing great, but they also have talented defenses as well.

I pretty much like them all as you know I kind of bet the NFL a lot like you do. TB just stands out to me as extra special.

gargar
    gargar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Totally agree with Austin

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks. I will probably play all of these for 1 unit. I think TB +167 would be worth a 1/2 unit play.