Charger42
    Charger42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stupid Crabtree

Texas Tech super wide out Michael Crabtree still have not signed with the SF 49ers. Already another WR Diva in the NFL. Reports said if he does not get signed, that he may fall into the 2010 draft again!

When the Raiders picked Darrius Heyward-Bay early, everyone said Crabtree should have been the first receiver taken.
    I guess Raiders knew something about his character.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by Charger42 View Post
    Texas Tech super wide out Michael Crabtree still have not signed with the SF 49ers. Already another WR Diva in the NFL. Reports said if he does not get signed, that he may fall into the 2010 draft again!

When the Raiders picked Darrius Heyward-Bay early, everyone said Crabtree should have been the first receiver taken.
    thats why they should have all rookies have a pay scale for the first two years .until they proved themselves

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep this really sucks.

Would be well worth it to miss out on the years pay and go later in next years draft due to being a f*ckhead.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by diogee View Post
    Yep this really sucks.

Would be well worth it to miss out on the years pay and go later in next years draft due to being a f*ckhead.
    let him get a regular job and see how hard it was

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scored a 15 on the Wonderlic, not a coincidence.

I think it's hilarious that these guys assume that if they skip a year they're going to somehow get selected in a similar spot next season and make as much money. If he sits out he's going to drop 20 spots on the board and end up making a lot less than the Niners are offering now.

ChloeyAngel
    ChloeyAngel's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is the 8th highest selling Jersey ever since April..

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

tell me about it, my team has got bigger problems, WR dont do shit the first couple years anyways. Andre smith won't sign because he wants an extra 2mil. Our malignant owner just needs to fork up the cash.

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

wow he better be amazing after all this whining

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by spongerat View Post
    wow he better be amazing after all this whining
    he acts like he did something.just because he did good in college,that dont mean shit.look at winslow, hes just starting to get his feet wet.another guy who cried about his salary and then his stupid ass gets hurt

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

it helps that at TT he had monsters protecting the qb so he could throw it to him everytime. and I think that he might find nfl corners are a little better. plus didn't he measure in a couple inches short when he showed up? that should be a deduction in pay right there

Bogart45
    Bogart45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4509

I really want to see him play but he's just pissing me off now.

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

I admit I was pissed that the Raiders passed him up during the draft. Now, . I just can't believe that these rookies get drafted and get these ridiculous contracts without even steping on the field. The first 2 years they should be on a pay scale working your way up to your contract. Signing bonuses should also be kept to a minimum.

bettman
    bettman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    thats why they should have all rookies have a pay scale for the first two years .until they proved themselves
    exactly...

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Crabtree is a idiot. His cousin is also a idiot

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    Crabtree is a idiot. His cousin is also a idiot
    hey pick whose his cousin;;;crabapple lol

SportNut
    SportNut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Craptree....

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by Charger42 View Post

Crabtree SHOULD have been taken first. He us without a doubt the best WR in the 09 Class. The Raiders selecting DHB over Crabtree had nothing to do with DHB having a better character than Crabtree. Look at the rag tag misfits Davis has/has had on that team.
    Al Davis prizes speed above any other trait or quality when selecting his WR and DHB was the fastest WR at the combine.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    hey pick whose his cousin;;;crabapple lol
    i honestly found this hilarious. I hope he figures it all out. These overgrown ass-monkeys need a new system.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Crabtree SHOULD have been taken first. He us without a doubt the best WR in the 09 Class. The Raiders selecting DHB over Crabtree had nothing to do with DHB having a better character than Crabtree. Look at the rag tag misfits Davis has/has had on that team.
    Al Davis prizes speed above any other trait or quality when selecting his WR and DHB was the fastest WR at the combine.
    Yeah very true and this holdout is based on the money DHB got. If Crab gets drafted by the Raiders then it is not an issue at all...

just sayin

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

did he cousin have any experience representing any other athaletes ever before?