DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Did it come to your attention something is not making sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO TRY A DIFFERENT APPROACH,Again my handicapping skills are from the brain of a real streetwise guy who grew up in Federal Hill in R.I. I was working in mob joints at the age of 14 , the customers were the 30 to 60 yr olds, that taught me.In this up and coming Superbowl how many people have heard others say this is crazy San Fransico is going to crush this team,This Q.B has a strong arm and can fly ,etc a few days later there talking about the San Francisco Defense how strong they are,you would think the spread would have opened at 7 and with all the talk it would be at least 8, (Vegas) wants to keep the money pumping on San Francisco, still you hear the media coming up with all sorts of unknowns saying the line should be 23 etc.Listen here all I here is the San fran will kill the Ravens , well if they were that much better shouldn't S.F. be higher. the final score is going to shock most of us,, and a lopsided game is my feelings all the cash will be going on San Fran , Cali will pour in big cash, and Vegas will need a dumpster to carry the money off.REMEMBER THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS, I WANT YOU TO ADD IN YOUR COMMEN SENSE. Whatever happen this is how Isee it , even if its a tight game with minutes left I would love 4 points forcing San Francisco to go for a touchdown and not a field goal

EvilBettor
    EvilBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    I AM GOING TO TRY A DIFFERENT APPROACH,Again my handicapping skills are from the brain of a real streetwise guy who grew up in Federal Hill in R.I. I was working in mob joints at the age of 14 , the customers were the 30 to 60 yr olds, that taught me.In this up and coming Superbowl how many people have heard others say this is crazy San Fransico is going to crush this team,This Q.B has a strong arm and can fly ,etc a few days later there talking about the San Francisco Defense how strong they are,you would think the spread would have opened at 7 and with all the talk it would be at least 8, (Vegas) wants to keep the money pumping on San Francisco, still you hear the media coming up with all sorts of unknowns saying the line should be 23 etc.Listen here all I here is the San fran will kill the Ravens , well if they were that much better shouldn't S.F. be higher. the final score is going to shock most of us,, and a lopsided game is my feelings all the cash will be going on San Fran , Cali will pour in big cash, and Vegas will need a dumpster to carry the money off.REMEMBER THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS, I WANT YOU TO ADD IN YOUR COMMEN SENSE. Whatever happen this is how Isee it , even if its a tight game with minutes left I would love 4 points forcing San Francisco to go for a touchdown and not a field goal
    So, you're saying 49ers are going to win...

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Damn the credibility on this guy is unreal...been working the mob since 14...like a real life Mickey Cohen or if you're an east coast guy...whitey Bulger.

What he is saying is....

What the hell are you saying dominator??

It has come to my attention that something isn't making sense here. And it's YOU!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: enflip27

Joe D. 416
    Joe D. 416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9326

He's all over the place. 1st half of post he's on BALT, then spins off into niners.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would the niners care aout covering 4 if they can kick a FG to win, theres no logic there, or will BAL be up 4 late , your shit makes no sense.

DOMINATER

Ravens, are about all I need this week , and by the way , those clowns are hollywood shit, I am the real deal and the only reason I must explain myself because ass holes cant even understand the game, I am tired of remarks from some little nothing , I am trying to stop people from dropping cash that is hard to come by, your right why would a guy that could through a favor have a person vanish, bother with this shit , maybe cause I hate to see people go broke and ruin their marraiges etc. I have proven myself time after time, with what I got and who I am, but when I explain my logic then ten minutes some clown is calling you stupid , exactly because they can't upset basic logic, then it really wants you to tell people who you are by name , but if I did I would be as stupid as maybe you. Believe I been with them all from famous to infamous , and I am giving you games that I am right most of the time. I am not God, and no I never hung with him ,but I do know how Vegas works if you want my help I am happy to help, if you don't thats o.k ,too but, do have to make comments that make you look like the man, because your not anyone that tries to put a guy down for being helping I consider you a mark, or a carbanause ,. same thing in Italian. Tomorrow after 1100 p.m. when the game is over If I am wrong I will apologize. To all who pay attention Vegas has traps for for the average guy to fall in thats why every week guys continual to lose. Don't you think if you change your bet you may win a few games. losing that cash you lose every week gives you something to bitch about your not happy unless yor pissed off. I am not trying to come off as a made guy , made guys spend their whole lifes trying not to appear to be made. I drive big cars ad live in real nice houses made guys are just the opposite. They rent houses and have cars that are 10 years old.

DOMINATER

boston u are another brain ,

DOMINATER

where r all the punks

WAR BUCKS
    WAR BUCKS's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call d do u make college or nba picks