purplehazae479
    purplehazae479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Superbowl 47 - over/under 47/47.5 - what you got? O/u

OVER/UNDER 47/47.5 - WHAT YOU GOT? Some books are at 47 right now after opening at 48.5.

Ravens vs. Niners - OVER OR UNDER? What's your guess?

THoll702
    THoll702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5448

Where is the pass rush? If you are betting the under you better hope for a serious pass rush. I don't see it being a major factor. Will Baltimore spread the field? Yes. Possible going 4-wide recievers at times to neutralize 49ers linebackers. Both teams made it this far in the playoffs as a result of their O. San Fran has the best O-line in NFL, IMO. Alot of passing in this Superbowl, but the only thing that scares me is that San Fran will be able to run the ball on the ravens, and they might stick to it more so than usual. CK will be very hard to contain, and I know Flacco will go deep. Both teams are good for 20+ points in this Superbowl, Therefore, I am going OVER. Remeber two weeks is alot of time to find holes in a defense. Both defenses are good, not great. May the gambling gods be with you on Superbowl Sunday.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The lack of a pass rush does concern me with my Under bet. This is going to be a game of wills. The Niners should burn the older defense up in the first half with long drives making it easier to control the clock in the second half. Back up RB's for the three teams the Ravens faced in playoff thus far had adequate days running the ball. I see a huge dose of Frank the Tank. Niners have a better line and a better pass rush. The deep ball for the Ravens has been their saving grace. ? The total should be tight either way. Think I'm going heavy on the Niners laying the points and a small wager on the Under.

purplehazae479

I keep going back and forth - what do you guys think of teasing the over/under 39.5 OR 54.5......? I'm liking this OVER teased

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Ravens +10.5, under 55

purplehazae479

this tease is killing me - i don't know which one to do

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by purplehazae479 View Post
    this tease is killing me - i don't know which one to do
    LOL, you know not doing a teaser is an option right? Why not just make a play on the side of the game, pays the same as a teaser, then dont have to worry about total points.

purplehazae479

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    LOL, you know not doing a teaser is an option right? Why not just make a play on the side of the game, pays the same as a teaser, then dont have to worry about total points.
    haha yeah I know - I'm sprinkling a little on BALT ML but want to do a teaser as my "bigger" bet - just b/c I really like balt +11, but I keep going back and forth whether I want over 39.5 or under 54.5 (7 point teaser) - my book has it set on 47 right now. I'm leaning over just because 23-17 wins this bet - I mean that doesn't seem out of the question.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by purplehazae479 View Post
    haha yeah I know - I'm sprinkling a little on BALT ML but want to do a teaser as my "bigger" bet - just b/c I really like balt +11, but I keep going back and forth whether I want over 39.5 or under 54.5 (7 point teaser) - my book has it set on 47 right now. I'm leaning over just because 23-17 wins this bet - I mean that doesn't seem out of the question.
    Its a tough call on the over under Ive got it landing right on 47, so if that happens your total part of your teaser will win either way. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

THoll702

Turnovers, after two weeks off? Flacco does have a problem at times keeping the ball out of reach of defenders in the pocket. San Fran knows this, maybe a turnover in the pocket by Flacco opens the flood gates. Yes, I am speculating way too much. Good luck!

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the Under. Think the number is off by 5.5.

THoll702

Easy OVER, UNDER bettors were done after the 2nd half kick off.