pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

2012 Ravens = 2010 Mavericks

2 of the most resilient teams I've ever seen in team sports. The Mavs overcame 17 point comebacks in EVERY PLAYOFF series they were in. Portland, OKC, LA, and Miami all had HUGE leads until Dirk put the team on his back.

The Ravens had similar dominant performances during their run. 2 kickoff return tds by the Broncos, yet Flacco and the defense put up 2 of the most dominant 2nd halfs (in both the Pats and Donkeys games) against teams that were 2 score favorites and the two best qbs of our time. In the Broncos game, it felt like the Broncos were panicking the whole time while up a TD

These two teams seem like teams of destiny, and the odds on the Ravens to win the game +160 is exactly what the Mavs were to beat the Heat in the finals...+160.

Jim Harbaugh might be the best coach in football history when it's all said and done (I called it when he was at Stanford), but teams of destiny will not be denied.

Flacco, Ray Ray, T-Sizzle, Torrie Smith, and Ed Reed are on a mission.

kingz
    kingz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

You are exactly right. I think the motivation to win a superbowl for Ray Lewis and the city of Baltimore is huge and will get the Ravens the win. Kaep will throw at least 1 pick!