MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whichever Team Establishes The Run And Sticks With it Will Likely Be The Winner !!

Most quarterbacks hurt you with their arms, but Kaepernick might be more dangerous with his feet. He has three runs of 50-plus yards this year – including a 50-yard touchdown against the Dolphins in December and a 56-yard touchdown against Green Bay in the divisional round of the playoffs.The Ravens, meanwhile, finished 20th in rushing defense (122.8 yards per game) and their linebackers aren’t the swiftest — particularly Lewis, who has lost a step or two at 37, and Terrell Suggs, who is coming off an Achilles tendon injury. If the Ravens can’t find a way to contain Kaepernick and his No. 1 back, Gore, this game could get out of hand quickly. Gore has been a one-man show in the playoffs, carrying 44 times for 209 yards (4.8 average) and three touchdowns in two games. The Ravens, meanwhile, have developed a nice 1-2 punch with Rice and Pierce, with Rice rushing 64 times for 247 yards and two touchdowns in the playoffs, and Pierce adding 27 carries for 169 yards.The Ravens’ Joe Flacco has been sacked only four times in three playoff games, and just five times in his last five games overall. For the 49ers to succeed, Smith and Brooks will have to get consistent pressure on Flacco. The 49ers were fourth in the NFL in passing defense (200.2 yards per game) but have been susceptible to big games – Atlanta’s Matt Ryan threw for 396 yards against them last week, and Tom Brady threw for 443 in Week 15. In my option the running game is going to be big factor in this match-up, whichever team establishes the run and sticks with it will likely be the winner on Sunday.
    PS.From the Green card & J.J. Bacaus power rating analysis and stats with Some Information applied to my thread
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Niners O line give them the best chance to have success running with consistency. Ravens will find it difficult getting yards on the ground against this defense. If Flacco can make em back of the line with the pass it will make things easier. This is why I like the under. Niners will be able to move the ball on the ground, slowing the tempo of the game to a drag. The run game favors Niners with Frank & Kap, with Vernon Davis mixed in there. A nice game plan for the Niners is to have long drives make that old defense tired and have it easier at the end of the game. Lots of ex-pros being interviewed are saying they hope it will be entertaining for the fans. Followed by them saying something about the scoring being high enough to keep fans interest. Looks like players are talking about the game plans being smashmouth style.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Running game means nothing until the 2nd half when fatigue and mental strength kicks in. Get first downs, keep the defense off the field, create 3rd and short situations, and avoid turning the ball over...that's how you win.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Niners O line give them the best chance to have success running with consistency. Ravens will find it difficult getting yards on the ground against this defense. If Flacco can make em back of the line with the pass it will make things easier. This is why I like the under. Niners will be able to move the ball on the ground, slowing the tempo of the game to a drag. The run game favors Niners with Frank & Kap, with Vernon Davis mixed in there. A nice game plan for the Niners is to have long drives make that old defense tired and have it easier at the end of the game. Lots of ex-pros being interviewed are saying they hope it will be entertaining for the fans. Followed by them saying something about the scoring being high enough to keep fans interest. Looks like players are talking about the game plans being smashmouth style.
    Personally Zinister, I think the 49ers will win this game and Frank Gore will be the Super Bowl MVP. The entire 49ers offensive line made the Pro Bowl in some sort of fashion and Frank Gore has been unstoppable. In addition, the fact the 49ers have played four dome games this year while the Ravens have played none makes a difference with noise. The 49ers were fourth in the NFL in passing defense (200.2 yards per game) but have been susceptible to big games – Atlanta’s Matt Ryan threw for 396 yards against them last week, and Tom Brady threw for 443 in Week 15.While I think Zinister the Ravens will keep this close in the first half, I think we see the youth and dominance of the 49ers team take over in the second half much like the Falcons game. I'll surely looking to buy that half point near game time if spread stays the same Zinister.
    MrHårr¥THëHÄT

MR.HARRYtheHAT

I think the 49ers will win this game and Frank Gore will be the Super Bowl MVP. The entire 49ers offensive line made the Pro Bowl in some sort of fashion and Frank Gore has been unstoppable.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The new OC for Ravens has made a world of difference and made this offense more explosive. I had a thread earlier were I discussed the Ravens being 5-4 against teams that run the 3-4. The Niners are 6-0 against 3-4 teams. I was liking the Under at first and now leaning more towards the Niners. Your are right this Raven team can score and make that Under difficult.

MR.HARRYtheHAT

Zinister I see the spread moved from 3 1/2 to 4 ...still waiting to make my bet near game time, hoping spread goes down on Niners?

MR.HARRYtheHAT

[QUOTE=MR.HARRYtheHAT;17650804]Most quarterbacks hurt you with their arms, but Kaepernick might be more dangerous with his feet. He has three runs of 50-plus yards this year – including a 50-yard touchdown against the Dolphins in December and a 56-yard touchdown against Green Bay in the divisional round of the playoffs.The Ravens, meanwhile, finished 20th in rushing defense (122.8 yards per game) and their linebackers aren’t the swiftest — particularly Lewis, who has lost a step or two at 37, and Terrell Suggs, who is coming off an Achilles tendon injury. If the Ravens can’t find a way to contain Kaepernick and his No. 1 back, Gore, this game could get out of hand quickly. Gore has been a one-man show in the playoffs, carrying 44 times for 209 yards (4.8 average) and three touchdowns in two games. The Ravens, meanwhile, have developed a nice 1-2 punch with Rice and Pierce, with Rice rushing 64 times for 247 yards and two touchdowns in the playoffs, and Pierce adding 27 carries for 169 yards.The Ravens’ Joe Flacco has been sacked only four times in three playoff games, and just five times in his last five games overall. For the 49ers to succeed, Smith and Brooks will have to get consistent pressure on Flacco. The 49ers were fourth in the NFL in passing defense (200.2 yards per game) but have been susceptible to big games – Atlanta’s Matt Ryan threw for 396 yards against them last week, and Tom Brady threw for 443 in Week 15. In my option the running game is going to be big factor in this match-up, whichever team establishes the run and sticks with it will likely be the winner on Sunday.
    PS.From the Green card & J.J. Bacaus power rating analysis and stats with Some Information applied to my thread
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

Losing four games out of five at the end of the regular season, like the Ravens did, ought to be enough to eliminate a team from serious championship consideration. Instead, Baltimore regrouped, running through Andrew Luck, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in the playoffs as if the postseason were being played by a different set of rules.“You’ve got to be on the inside of a team to get a feel for where a team is at and how they’re thinking,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said after the 28-13 AFC title game win at New England. “We were improving all the way through all of those bouts of adversity that we were facing.”What does all of this mean for 13-4-1 San Francisco? Clearly, it means that the Super Bowl isn’t won in Las Vegas. Step back into December for a moment SBR members and tell me which of these teams appears headed for a Lombardi Trophy. Is it San Francisco, which in Week 16 of the regular season got pasted 42-13 at Seattle? The 49ers allowed the Seahawks to convert on 11-of-13 third-down attempts in that Sunday night shocker.Or is it Baltimore SBR members,which in Week 15 lost 34-17 at home to the top-seeded Denver Broncos? The Ravens’ offense was miserable that day, with a half dozen three-and-outs and a Joe Flacco interception that was returned 98 yards for a touchdown.
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

OR AVOIDS INJURY