Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Another Win or Leave SBR thread

Not that many of you care but If San Fran doesnt win the Super Bowl I will never post again in the NFL part of the SBR forum or any matter pertaining to the NFL. I said I would do this in another thread and just wanted to make it official. Reason being I havent ever had this strong of an opinion on an NFL football game, I feel the 49ers outclass the Ravens in everyway. If I cant get a game right that I feel is a living sinch my opinion on the NFL in the future would be meaningless.

Thanks and go San Fran!!!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Are you dropping a nice piece of change on this game? You seem overly confident in what could be a close game. GL.

ClimbSomeRocks
    ClimbSomeRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

It's the SUPERBOWL... look at the experience of the players on the Ravens' vs the players on the 49ers' This is a coin flip game and you're paying -175. That's absurd. Hope you aren't overbetting on this game.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Are you dropping a nice piece of change on this game? You seem overly confident in what could be a close game. GL.
    I am indeed. My strongest play in over 5 years of year round gambling. Good Luck.

49ers 37
    Ravens 10