NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi View Post
    I feel ya brother. Just see too much value for ATL in the Dome. My football knowledge sees this as a complete split. So I'm giving the home team credit
    When a team has a 0% chance of winning, there is no value on their +25000 moneyline. Please look up the definition of the world value.

NittanyLionsFan

This joke of a team you idiots think was good blew 17+ point leads on their home field two weeks in a row. One of them to the lowly Seahawks. But yeah, they're sooooo fkn good.

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Am an Atlanta backer but teased them so still won Heh.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    This joke of a team you idiots think was good blew 17+ point leads on their home field two weeks in a row. One of them to the lowly Seahawks. But yeah, they're sooooo fkn good.
    They were inside the 20 yard line with a chance to win the game. It was a complete coin flip.

NittanyLionsFan

And now, like I said before. New England is the better team (which is why they'll be favored in the SB if they advance), and San Francisco will win that game roughly 90% of the time, the other 10% being only cases where something absurd happens like a key injury. The better team doesn't win playoff games a lot of the time. San Fran are your world champs, just like they were 5 hours ago, just like they will be in 8 weeks.

Learn the NFL first, then place your wagers. That'll save/make you a lot of money, I promise.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

No what we did was have Atl +180 and hedged SF at +190. Learn the game fool. Your the fish in a 4th quater sweat while we locked the profit. Stick to wrestling little fella.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    They were inside the 20 yard line with a chance to win the game. It was a complete coin flip.
    Nah it wasn't. Using that same logic you could surely tell me that San Fran wasn't really a -250 to -300 favorite (whatever true line is w/ vig cancelled) when they trailed going into a drive on a 40 yard field against this "distinctively good Atlanta defense" IN ATLANTA mid 4th quarter. You definitely took that great bet of Atlanta +240 at that point, right?

penetrating retard. Go back to pretending you're an OKC fan because you live in OKC. You're a top 10 clueless SBR dumbshit.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    No what we did was have Atl +180 and hedged SF at +190. Learn the game fool. Your the fish in a 4th quater sweat while we locked the profit. Stick to wrestling little fella.
    What the hell are you talking about? I don't wrestle or watch wrestling. You think because I'm a Penn Stater that I wrestle? News flash: Penn State is a national powerhouse 90% of the time in this other sport called football, and I don't even watch that stupid ass sport either. I don't wrestle, nor do I watch it.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    lol this punk is such a POS and his hard on with 2dabank is weird .. wtf up with the gay avatar too.. fukkin loser.

i see he said the ravens have a chance tonight. hope everyone jumped on the pats wagon.
    If I had to bet that game at the 7.5 to 9.5 spready I would take the Pats in a heartbeat. I wouldn't even think about that. The Ravens do have a chance you clown. They'll probably get steamrolled, it doesn't mean they don't have a chance. The team that never had a chance was Atlanta. You people say things that make no sense at all.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Too bad you didn't bet any money on Niners. Grow some balls next time.

k4cowboys4k
    k4cowboys4k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

First off, most of us Atlanta backers got +4.5 or better so won our bets. Secondly, Penn State is nowhere near a national powerhouse in football nor has it been a national powerhouse in recent history.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Too bad you didn't bet any money on SF. Grow some balls next time.
    Why don't you hit up @blakeb0921 on twitter and ask him how much I had on the Niners. You're the broke fish that lies about shit on here. I never even claimed that I bet the Niners, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

BigDofBA

Nah it wasn't. Using that same logic you could surely tell me that San Fran wasn't really a -250 to -300 favorite (whatever true line is w/ vig cancelled) when they trailed going into a drive on a 40 yard field against this "distinctively good Atlanta defense" IN ATLANTA mid 4th quarter. You definitely took that great bet of Atlanta +240 at that point, right?

penetrating retard. Go back to pretending you're an OKC fan because you live in OKC. You're a top 10 clueless SBR dumbshit.
    LOL.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by k4cowboys4k View Post
    First off, most of us Atlanta backers got +4.5 or better so won our bets. Secondly, Penn State is nowhere near a national powerhouse in football nor has it been a national powerhouse in recent history.
    I don't watch American football, so I really don't care if that's true or not. I just know that a large percentage of the Penn State community is overly obsessed w/ the football program. The real question is why that dumbass telling me to cap wrestling instead because I'm a penn stater.

BigDofBA

The Niners were -150 at 5dimes when they were down 3 and had the ball at the Atlanta 40 which is about right imo.

I love how $10 Bovada players, which are probably like 21 years old and still leave at home because they will amount to nothing in life, like to talk non-sense.

LOL.

NittanyLionsFan

LOL.
    How come you just laugh at that? Why can't you give a serious response to it? I'm using the same logic there that you used in your post I had quoted that it was responding to. Same EXACT logic. So what I said there must be true, why are you laughing at it?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I don't watch American football, so I really don't care if that's true or not. I just know that a large percentage of the Penn State community is overly obsessed w/ the football program. The real question is why that dumbass telling me to cap wrestling instead because I'm a penn stater.
    it's probably because of your avatar

t-wizzle

You are the true embarrassment to Penn State. Not Sandusky, Curley, Spanier... You. Don't show your face up there ever again.

pulledclear

OK then just stick fcking little boys. Penn St. the only school where you can major in minors!

pulledclear

Sandusky had to stop going to church because the priests kept fighting over who got to hear his confessions!

BigDofBA

How come you just laugh at that? Why can't you give a serious response to it? I'm using the same logic there that you used in your post I had quoted that it was responding to. Same EXACT logic. So what I said there must be true, why are you laughing at it?

I'm not going to get into a discussion about anything of substance with you because I would be wasting my time.

pulledclear

The whole Sandusky thing leaked because one of the boys farted!

NittanyLionsFan

The Niners were -150 at 5dimes when they were down 3 and had the ball at the Atlanta 40 which is about right imo.

I love how $10 Bovada players, which are probably like 21 years old and still leave at home because they will amount to nothing in life, like to talk non-sense.

LOL.
    They were -285 at pinnacle, I provided a screenshot AND Pinnacle lines are available for you to look up. I seriously doubt 5D and Pinnacle were that far off. THis isn't futbol (real football) where live lines are left up past scores/goals/etc. I guarantee you Pinnacle didn't leave a live NFL line up to long.

And what is a $10 Bovada player? I don't even bet sports much tbh, and when I do I bet via a couple friends, a Pinnacle 10x account, and my Pinnacle account. And I don't live at home. My parents live in Arizona and I live in New York and I even have a condo in Mexico that I'm never returning to. So you wanna get into a battle between who's actually more broke we can definitely do so.

NittanyLionsFan

You are the true embarrassment to Penn State. Not Sandusky, Curley, Spanier... You. Don't show your face up there ever again.
    I'll be up there sometime in the next 2 weeks for a Lady Lions game, you coming?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN NNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! Whats up my caucasian??? You know I gave everybody that would listen the 49ers over GB. The turds were all on GB talking the same sht. The Value on Atl at +180 is absurd to the good. I would not be surprised to see a very flat 49er performance on a let down.
    and I tried to tell ya sf winning the sb

t-wizzle

I'll be up there sometime in the next 2 weeks for a Lady Lions game, you coming?
    If I come it's not for a lady lions game. Maybe blue-white weekend.

NittanyLionsFan

And trust me I'm not claiming to be rich you loser, but I can guarantee you're a lot closer to whatever a "$10 Bodog player" is than I am. So quit acting like you're some hot shot sports bettor, when there's like a 80%+ chance you aren't even a winning one.

NittanyLionsFan

If I come it's not for a lady lions game. Maybe blue-white weekend.
    American football is garbage of a sport. Hilarious how people act like they care about a school and they only go to football games (or basketball at some schools). Most Penn Staters don't even go to mens games because they suck. Some real school spirit there.

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    and I tried to tell ya sf winning the sb

Picked up the hedge at +190 on SF in the 2nd q.

t-wizzle

American football is garbage of a sport. Hilarious how people act like they care about a school and they only go to football games (or basketball at some schools). Most Penn Staters don't even go to mens games because they suck. Some real school spirit there.
    Nobody goes to the basketball games. They need to beg the students to come.

I still don't get what your point is though?

2daBank

Picked up the hedge at +190 on SF in the 2nd q.
    Go crazy and throw some of that on balt

pulledclear

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Go crazy and throw some of that on balt
    No way they might get BLOWN out! lets see what happens and watch the in line.

2daBank

No way they might get BLOWN out! lets see what happens and watch the in line.
    Don't sAy ur boy didn't try and tell ya

First 12