bh9889
    bh9889's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Falcons win EASY. I'm laughin to the bank, ALL YOU DO IS GIGGLE.

All you mudafukaz who think Kaep is going to run for 180 against the Falcons you're retarded. THAT WON'T HAPPEN. Sorry. He had a great game against a sorry ass D. Falcons D plays to the occasion and they step up when it's time. Everyone forgets about the first three quarters of the game! Falcons held Lynch to 46 yards and Lynch > Gore. Held Wilson to 60 rushing yards and Wilson's passing yards were inflated because of ATL going to into prevent in the 3rd quarter, smh, lesson learned. Not that it matters anyway Kaep is only good for about 250 in the air no matter what LOL. Falcons were up by 20 going into the 4th and they started taking plays off. Bet your ass they won't take plays off this week, I believe they learned a little something last game and won't make the same mistake. This guy will make way mmore mistakes playing in that loud ass dome and trust me IT'S LOUD, he will throw a couple INT's and the way he likes to hold the football he's prone to a fumble. Matt Ryan and the TEAM got that monkey off their back and will come out guns blazing. Falcons will rush 100+ easy, Falcons rushed for 133 yards in the FIRST HALF. Justin Smith isn't 100% and SF only sacked Rogers ONCE and Falcons O-line > GB O-Line. Niner's D backs are going to be called for pass interference, this officiating crew has a hard on for pass interference. Falcons are the least penalized team in the league and won't make many mistakes. Also I can guarantee the Falcons won't air it out AS much in first down situations this week, they aired the ball out WAY to much last game when the first down yards were manageable. They also won't gift wrap points for the Niners like GB did. Falcons win this game and move onto the Superbowl. Falcons win 34-24. That being said......................... Falcons ML Whoooooooop

318063_407676479316530_1940563085_n.jpg

Trackrec
    Trackrec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5118

bh9889

Falcons ROLL!

4l7sh1t.gif

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

The 49ers are 0-11 ATS (-7.5 ppg) since November 1991 on the road when they are off a win in which they rushed the ball at least ten more times than their season-to-date average, as long as they are not laying more than seven points.

The 49ers are 0-8 ATS (-8.1 ppg) since November 2002 as a favorite off a game in which they got at least ten first downs via the rush.

http://killersports.com/nfl.py/trends?&sid=guest

Father
    Called teasers for a reason
    Father's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    The 49ers are 0-11 ATS (-7.5 ppg) since November 1991 on the road when they are off a win in which they rushed the ball at least ten more times than their season-to-date average, as long as they are not laying more than seven points.

The 49ers are 0-8 ATS (-8.1 ppg) since November 2002 as a favorite off a game in which they got at least ten first downs via the rush.

http://killersports.com/nfl.py/trends?&sid=guest

These are the most random stats, if you factor them into your wagering.. don't bet on sports, there is a lot of stupid ass trends.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    These are the most random stats, if you factor them into your wagering.. don't bet on sports, there is a lot of stupid ass trends.
    i agree.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aussiefalconfan
    Makin' it Hail
    Aussiefalconfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

Lets hope so

cblackgold
    cblackgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1411

As I;ve said before and I will say it again. The Falcons are gona get fkn STEAM ROLLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bh9889

^nOBODY cares what you said chump