Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

To all those who have a substantial amount of money lying around...

Put it on Dallas next week! Is there a worse team in professional football then that team in blue? Don't think so.

ChrisV
    ChrisV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy crap, they are gonna hang Eli in NY. Glad I didn't have my money on them this week(I did last week). Be interesting to see what they put the line as vs Dallas. Anything under 7 gotta go huge on Dallas you'd think.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it is at -3 on Pinny! Jeezus!

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

just got my ass handed to me betting on blue...was a perfect "screw me" day when multiplied with Minn early. So, unfortunately, no substantial amount of money left lying around.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear that nosuzieno. I think it's a safe bet not to bet on them for the remainder of the season. Awful!

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Italia_NYC
    Sorry to hear that nosuzieno. I think it's a safe bet not to bet on them for the remainder of the season. Awful!
    Good advice, adding them to the growing list...

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

nosuzieno, sorry for your loss my man. Let me tell u what happened to me today so your not alone in the "feeling like shit tonight dept." Had NE -4.5 (waited too long got a crappy line I know) long story short Dillon gets the ball under 2:00 was 3 and 5 or 7, chicago raps him up Oh good now I get a FG try and cover!! WRONG el shit head fumbles Chicago gets the ball trows an INT. on the very next play NE wins by 4