ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Atl vs. Sea Officiating crew spells big problems

Walt Coleman is the ref and 3 more of his crew along with 2 of Hoculi's guys. Coleman is the worst I have ever seen. This guy has changed the history of the Patriots dynasty. He made the fumble call properly in the Raiders/Pats game. Had to review inside two minutes. Took a look at the play and reversed it to a Pump rule bulshit and allowed Pats to keep ball and go in for the winning score. Not to mention a host of some of the dumbest shit you seen called most likely was Walt. Be very careful dropping heavy action on this one. I just found this out and this whole time looking to pounce on the Seahawks. Not anymore! Well not so heavy. might look at a total. I follow the officiating crews tendencies and him with three of his own crew doing a game together is fishy enough. Take a look at the other crews hardly any of the same crew on any of the 3 other games. Walts has him 3 of his crew and 2 of Hoculi's guys with 1 of Anderson's. I try to keep an eye on this aspect of the game for several reasons. Crews heavy on the PI's will make a game go over easier or not call them at all will help it stay under. Heavy in the holding dept. the game is going under team is always behind the sticks. Flag happy crews usually are calling the unecessary roughness and personal fouls making the game go over. But, dipshits like Walt you don't know what dumb ass shit he is going to do. I'm going to look up if his games are flying over or under I think his games are heavy overs. Anyway take it or leave it-it is info you definitely should always consider when handicapping. The players can only play the way the zebras let them play. Love thy brother

NOboy
    NOboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was waiting for someone to bring up the ref crew since I have no idea about refs lol

ZINISTER

Not sure if your joking, but if your not taking them into consideration, you are missing a piece to your analysis of the outcome of every game. I don't see much discussion on here about them. Trying to shine some light on an area we haven't touched on.

NOboy

My post was serious lol.

ZINISTER

I've been on here the past few days and most of the post are people talking shit. Wanting more people to exchange info from areas they are close to with new and FRESH info not yada yada yada. I've have talked my fair share of shit but we need to quit the banter and get down to business. So go fuc yourself lol

oddtodd
    oddtodd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

I think he was being grateful for your analysis lol

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Walt Coleman is the ref and 3 more of his crew along with 2 of Hoculi's guys. Coleman is the worst I have ever seen. This guy has changed the history of the Patriots dynasty. He made the fumble call properly in the Raiders/Pats game. Had to review inside two minutes. Took a look at the play and reversed it to a Pump rule bulshit and allowed Pats to keep ball and go in for the winning score. Not to mention a host of some of the dumbest shit you seen called most likely was Walt. Be very careful dropping heavy action on this one. I just found this out and this whole time looking to pounce on the Seahawks. Not anymore! Well not so heavy. might look at a total. I follow the officiating crews tendencies and him with three of his own crew doing a game together is fishy enough. Take a look at the other crews hardly any of the same crew on any of the 3 other games. Walts has him 3 of his crew and 2 of Hoculi's guys with 1 of Anderson's. I try to keep an eye on this aspect of the game for several reasons. Crews heavy on the PI's will make a game go over easier or not call them at all will help it stay under. Heavy in the holding dept. the game is going under team is always behind the sticks. Flag happy crews usually are calling the unecessary roughness and personal fouls making the game go over. But, dipshits like Walt you don't know what dumb ass shit he is going to do. I'm going to look up if his games are flying over or under I think his games are heavy overs. Anyway take it or leave it-it is info you definitely should always consider when handicapping. The players can only play the way the zebras let them play. Love thy brother
    Good stuff, I was looking over the refs earlier in the week. I guess Walt did CAR-ATL earlier this year and the calls went all for ATL, just like you said, "defensive penalties". It looks like in his history, he favors the home team, which should be no surprise, I think most refs do.

I've never handcapped refs before, so I'm easing into this gently, but I'm excited to have someone here that's willing to dig some dirt. I tried to do some work, but I'm not really familiar with the finer points handicapping refs just yet. I'm always eager to learn some new angles. Keep the info coming! Thanks!

NOboy

Quote Originally Posted by oddtodd View Post
    I think he was being grateful for your analysis lol
    Lol yeah, I was. But no harm no foul. Maybe the 'lol' came across as sarcastic but whatever.

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Goof info, thanks. Who's reffing GB game?

ZINISTER

My bad Boy the smart asses on here got me acting like them. Boger is the ref for the GB/SF game. Boger is a good ref seems to get the calls correct. The offical(Pagnelli) calling the pass interferences lets the DB's play rough so I look for this to favor SF. Good luck today! Love thy brother

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

All refs are big problems if you are on the wrong side of their sway..............

slacker00

Thanks for the updates, Zinister. I'm going to hit the ref angle harder next week, my plate is already full this week.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

I don't disagree that cappin the crew is helpful but even more helpful would be some hard stats.
    How many overs has Walt refed this year.
    How many home teams lost when he refed this year.
    Whats the Seahawks record when Hoculi's guys ref.

Just curious.
    And good write up, just requires some solid detail IMO

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

if they are flag happy that is probably bad news for seattle

slacker00

Here's some websites that might be useful for info, this one gives the lineups for upcoming games:
    http://www.footballzebras.com/2013/01/07/6447/

Here's my favorite football data website.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/ColeWa0r.htm

If you guys find any good sites for this kind of info, please share, let's chew into this.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    My bad Boy the smart asses on here got me acting like them. Boger is the ref for the GB/SF game. Boger is a good ref seems to get the calls correct. The offical(Pagnelli) calling the pass interferences lets the DB's play rough so I look for this to favor SF. Good luck today! Love thy brother

Is this Rooster Fo Sho alias. Whats up Crickets!!!