BB_Mariners
    BB_Mariners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

ROY No Questions

ROY should go to Wilson without doubt.
    Luck faced a decent defense today for the first time and didn't do anything.
    RG3 got injured due to his stupid plays.
    Wilson had great season with 26td so far, still in a game for the Superbowl and definitely deserves the ROY.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

The votes were sent in a long time ago so these games mean nothing at all.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Andrew luck turned a what, 1 win team into an 11 win team?

Wilson came to a good defensive and rushing team that needed a qb.
    Rg3 had a good year and would normally deserve it if it wasn't for luck. He probably had better stats than Luck but didn't win as much and had a better team.

BB_Mariners

Regardless if these games mean anything there shouldn't be any questions. Seahawks were not getting any love the entire season, everybody were talking about their inability to win a road game even if they were winning them, and ones that they lost were decided in last possessions.
    Wilson played amazing games, tied Manning's record, had better stats than Luck, played tougher schedule. Everybody were braging about Luck's comebacks in 4 qtrs, but Wilson was deciding games earlier and didnt have to make comeback.
    What else he had to do to win the award.

BB_Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Andrew luck turned a what, 1 win team into an 11 win team?

Wilson came to a good defensive and rushing team that needed a qb.
    Rg3 had a good year and would normally deserve it if it wasn't for luck. He probably had better stats than Luck but didn't win as much and had a better team.
    It was 1 win by choice, they were losing games so they can get Luck. This season Colts had a joke schedule, while Hawks had to play playoff teams.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think we all know who the ROY is.....but who cares.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think being the last Rook standing means more to him than the ROY award

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Mariners View Post
    everybody were talking about their inability to win a road game
    Funny how that happens when you go 3-5 on the road.

BB_Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBird1500 View Post
    Funny how that happens when you go 3-5 on the road.
    Is there a big difference between 3-5 or 4-4 that Luck had?
    How about 8-0 at home?

DirtyBird1500
    DirtyBird1500's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Is there a big difference between 3-5 or 4-4 that Luck had?
    How about 8-0 at home?
    When did I say anything about Luck?

BB_Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyBird1500 View Post
    When did I say anything about Luck?
    I am just adding to your statement how people are praising Luck and his road record is not much better.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

It was 1 win by choice, they were losing games so they can get Luck. This season Colts had a joke schedule, while Hawks had to play playoff teams.
    I agree Luck had a soft schedule but he also had MUCH less talent than Russell Wilson.

Donald Brown and Ballard or Beast Mode?
    Sidney Rice and Golden Tate or middle round rookies?
    His line wasn't as good.
    His defense wasn't anywhere near as good

He had a OC as a head coach.

Seattle had a pretty complete team but needed a QB. Wilson was that. Luck meant a lot more to his team. He made 10 wins of difference which is incredible. Even when Tom Brady went down they won a few less games with Matt Frickin Cassel.

BB_Mariners

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I agree Luck had a soft schedule but he also had MUCH less talent than Russell Wilson.

Donald Brown and Ballard or Beast Mode?
    Sidney Rice and Golden Tate or middle round rookies?
    His line wasn't as good.
    His defense wasn't anywhere near as good

He had a OC as a head coach.

Seattle had a pretty complete team but needed a QB. Wilson was that. Luck meant a lot more to his team. He made 10 wins of difference which is incredible. Even when Tom Brady went down they won a few less games with Matt Frickin Cassel.
    Seattle needs better WR's. Seahawks lost road game against SF and Rams because of WR's and not because of Wilson. He made some great throws that were dropped.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea I don't know if i'd say the Colts have worse WR's than the Hawks. Wayne, TY, Avery etc are either better or right on par w/ Hawks WR's. He may have beastmode but he also has to play against better defenses than what Luck faced. Has a better D (at home) but Hawks D doesn't show up a lot of the time on the road and in doors

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

I cannot wait for Seattle to lose. Most insufferable fans. Redskins absolutely shred them first 2 drives, then RG3 to the locker room with a bum knee. Obviously unable to play on it. Seahawks finally overcome them in the 4th, and now every single one of their fans is gloating and talking Super Bowl. QB is the best evah, even though he is asked to do very little and doesn't throw for 200 (predictably). The NFL forum will be so much more pleasant when they are eliminated, which of course they will be short of the super bowl.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Here is a question you have to answer, if you switch Luck and Wilson teams how is the W/L record effected?

I say Indy is at least 3/4 games worse, Wilson went to a much better team the fact that no overall 1st pick had won 8 games before says it all you're going to the worst team who is in full rebuild and he won 11 games.

Therefor Andrew Luck is the clear ROY, if the Colts offered Luck for Wilson tomorrow the Seahawks pull the trigger on that trade instantly and anyone who doesn't believe so is completely deluded.

BB_Mariners

Luck showed full strength as the rookie today. I will have to repeat myself, today he played good defense team for the first time this season and did nothing. He did went to the team that is not as good as Seahawks but his schedule compensate for that, and the fact that he has more yards than RW doesn't mean anything since he has less TD and more Int. RW was a 3rd round pick, people were laughing at Seahawks for picking him, and he still managed to come out and play amazing season.