TheeArchBishop
    TheeArchBishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3656

Green Bay Money line - very solid bet, right?

Guys - coming off a hug win last week showing us they are ready to roll. McCarthy practiced the team in full padding this week and a win ensures a first round bye. I don't see how they can lose here. Ponder is adequate, at best and we just need to contain Peterson.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

"we just need to contain peterson"...sounds easy enough huh? in the dome allen will be wreaking havoc in pack backfield and ap will control the gm..not betting it as i can see reasons to like pack, just not sure ap will be denied, i really dont even need to bet it tho cause with my sf future it feels like i have little something on minny anyway as id prefer they had the 2 seed seeing how they have some guys that need the rest..

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

First round bye was egg on face last year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    First round bye was egg on face last year.
    hasnt been a whole lotta good lately, especially in nfc..sf just needs for health reasons or it wouldnt worry me, not like im scared of them having to go on road, would just like smith and davis to heal..

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    "we just need to contain peterson"...sounds easy enough huh? in the dome allen will be wreaking havoc in pack backfield and ap will control the gm..not betting it as i can see reasons to like pack, just not sure ap will be denied, i really dont even need to bet it tho cause with my sf future it feels like i have little something on minny anyway as id prefer they had the 2 seed seeing how they have some guys that need the rest..

Allen will have a huge game, packers O-Line is very suspect this year. Home field with a "win and in" mentality...Vikings should handle this one. Packers are over rated...not saying they are frauds, but they arent some almighty unbeatable team, especially on the road. No one is, this is the NFL.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

GREEN BAY PACKERS-175 the biggest lock ever!

GREEN BAY PACKERS-175

This is the largest bank vault play in the world baby!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    GREEN BAY PACKERS-175 the biggest lock ever!

GREEN BAY PACKERS-175

This is the largest bank vault play in the world baby!!

how much u got on Minnesota?