NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

SeaHawks vs. Ram Over 41.5 to 42.5 pts Good Bet??

I think the Hawks can put up that many points by themselves. Even with the Rams D. This looks way too low to me. What to you think?

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

hell yea man what else do you like tomorrow?

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

do the hawks need to win?

NYCWinner

No hawks don't need to win , both teams just need to score over that many points combined. I'm not putting money on it. But I like the Giants and the Skins on the spread too.

zola
    zola's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

I think he's asking if the Hawks need to win tomorrow in regards to playoffs....

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

So two seasons ago the winner went to the playoffs and the winning score was I think 16-6. This is a tricky bet. Trusting Bradford is like trusting romo in a clutch spot, and stl defense is actually decent. I'd say take seahawk team over before the over. Will be an interesting game because Fisher owns this division.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

sea wont sniff the point totals they been putting up the last month...rams not going up to sea to lay down, are they as good of a team? hell no as sea playing prob the best fb in nfl right this moment, that said rams matchup pretty well here, are playing to finish the season over .500 for the 1st time in god knows how long, and have not lost a gm in the div, while i dont expect them to win i expect a team that sees a brighter future than they have in some time to go and put forth everything they got to close the season on a high note..obviously wilson is a much better player and the offense has opened up quite a bit since the 1st meeting in stl but on that same note rams run d has greatly improved since brockers has taken his place in the middle (of coarse throwing out the minny gm which i think is reasonable since ap is gashing everyone), rams dont give up big passing plays and just a few weeks ago played kepernick, not saying wilson is kepernick as wilson if much more refined but just pointing out that rams should be well versed dealing with some of that zone read stuff..think this a grind it out type affair where rams will do everything in their power to keep it low and close so they have a chance late, that said i think it be a real struggle for rams to get 16 points on sea d..on other side as long as bradford doesnt turn into retard turnover boy i think 23-24 much more reasonable number to expect out of sea this week,,, dont be fooled how sea hung 40+ on sf as if you noticed they ran right at a spot justin smith should have been occupying, got out so early it took sf out of any kind of run gm (this wont happen to stl), scored a td on a blocked fg, and were catching sf off a cross country emotional physical win...this week sea is the hunted as this rams superbowl, i dont expect a stl win but i do expect sea offense to come back down to earth...

NYCWinner

Well props to you 2daBank!!! Good thing I didn't put money on it.Cause I saw my gf today, I don't like to think about gambling when I'm with her.Or I would of lost at least a hundy. Guess I gave the oddsmakers too little credit. Hawks kinda fell back to form with the scoring that's more like earlier in their season. I can't believe they only scored 1 more pt than in their first meeting, with Hawk's new supposed explosive offense.