1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

How to figure your superbowl contenders spot the frauds in playoffs

This is something new to me maybe old statistical info but here it is.

Your superbowl Champion must meet these requiremnts

exception last year Giants vs Patriots

#1 they must average 35 yds or more offensive production for all 16 games +560 or more for season
    example they had 340 yards of offense opponent had 300 so that game they were +40
    #2 they must be plus in to's
    #3 they must have an offensive ranking no lower than 15th
    #4 they also must have a defense ranking no lower than 15th
    #5 they also must have played good winning teams not some losers schedule filled with losers from last year that were 500 or worse
    #6 Betting wise they must have better ats record than the foe in superbowl providing you use SOS
    #7 they msut have players on field from two specific colleges as proven from past 46 years of superbowls one from each college minimum.

SO now you can eliminate Falcons they had a schedule so easy a top ranked college team could win it in order KC denver chargers Panthers (2 point win) @ Redskins Raiders(3 point win) @Eagles Cowboys @saints lost Cardinals 4 point squeaker @Buccaneers 1 point squeaker Saints Giants @lions now Tampa bay final home game lets see who benches falcons current Off ranked 7th 28th running 5th passing but the defense ain't cutting it 19th ranked 24th vs the run 17th vs the pass.

next up Ravens plaese stop the presses biggest frauds in playoffs win at KC 9-6 lmafao not one TD lose to steelers rematch lose at redskins lose to broncos at home oo yes LOST @ Eagles early season and you shreeded our purses and wallets 5 -9 ats

Bears cannot get there because final two games ar away this means 5 straight road games to get to the superbowl

Bengals ehhhhhhhhhh need to check info on this dark horse but look at final 7 games they held 6 foes under 13 points one was your definding Champs the giants they BBQ'D them 31 -13 then to play @ eagles on short week then beat steelers @ pitts burgh was no easy task if they take out ravens home finale ( i think they will Ravens will bench) thats 10 - 6 record 3-3 in div.

Cowboys forgettabootit

Broncos yeahhhh manning great comeback but far below superbowl standards 1st off 6 games vs weakest div in all NFL Chiefs Raiders Chargers schedule full of cupcakes oooooo yeah great year Peyton but you will not be playing in new orleans.

Packers YES the NFC is weak NYG defense at bottom ranked 28th 49ers seahawks both sporting rookie QB's and you know that stat don't you? Yes pre superbowl years rookie QB's did win championships but ever since then for some strange reason rookie QB's never got there.

Texans the most complete team in NFL defense tops and offense. Ok yes Game vs Packers was 1st game without Brian cushing thier Top Linebacker had very tough schedule 3 road games in 17 days @ detroit 11/22 @ titans 12/2 @ Patriots 12/10 Now the loss vs Vikings i can show you why they lost it's called bouncing.

@ Patriots got hammered 42-14 a 28 point loss 23 1/2 ats loss then bounce back at home - 10 vs Colts won by 12 points to go +2 pts. ats so going from - 23.5 pts ATS to + 2 was a 25.5 point ats bounce back and the rubber effect came into play vs vikings in really trap game at home now they need to win @ colts which they never have done but that was vs Mannings colts last year was rookie QB yates on short week

still they need it to be home in playoffs or will be on road two games second time most likely @ Patriots

Vikings not wasting ink here

Patriots another huge fraud defense again ranked at bottom 27th -29th vs the pass and as you have seen this team allows teams to score in the 20's and 30's way too often also again 6 games vs weak div afc east Jets Dolphins and bills and teams thay played like Seahawks who were 7-9 last year and they lost the game??? no wait worse than that what was week 2 - 14 1/2 vs Cardinals 8-8 last year in NE they lost the game LMAO and read report that game 70% of survival people lost

then the post bye week at home vs buffalo - 12 1/2 points bills came out fast and hot destroying thier rivals pats had to fight to back to win by 6 points 37-31 i think it was that way but anyway you see what i maen
    and this week @ Jaguars OMG almost lost that game.

49ers if they only had a veteran QB they could do it but latley key injuries popping up and again two games vs Rams a tie LMAO then the s/u ats 7 point favorite loss @ Rams wacko the win @ Patriots then @ Seattle that griilling they took ????

Seahawks wow great 1st year for a stone cold rookie QB but stamp the word FRAUD on a losers schedule also remeber that game vs packers was not a legitamate win.

see ya next year seahawks on a way tougher schedule than this years

thats it everyone this is strictly my own assesement from what i learned past two years and I haven't lost a superbowl yet.
    Last edited by 1brokegirl; 12-25-12 at 12:06 PM.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I took NE/BAL in AFC and GB/SF in NFC, 4 possible combinations:

NE GB +920
    NE SF +1100
    BAL GB +3700
    BAL SF +4300

1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post

NE GB +920
    NE SF +1100
    BAL GB +3700
    BAL SF +4300
    you should put in Texans vs GB beacuse you have 3 losers there with SF and Bal.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by Deol View Post

NE GB +920
    NE SF +1100
    BAL GB +3700
    BAL SF +4300
    Woulda been perfect if matchups worked out, should I hedge with a bit on ATL?