1brokegirl
    never had a bad day in my life
    1brokegirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok boys n girls take off the dresses drop your panties and get some money sunday

these are games i like and just too many for write ups

See steelers they are like this give me a young healthy team any day of the week

Bengals + 4 end steelers playoff chances

Chargers + 2 1/2 @ jets because jets really really suck i dont care if it's 10 am east start the jets ** elroy will find a way to lose this game

Saints +3 @ cowboys two reasons saints as a dog vs cowboys 100% money 2nd reson cowboys really need to win this game
    Cowboys out of emotion edge now they used it up for 2 games with that DUI death of player

ooo when da saints start marching in

Eagles + 6 1/2 vs fake phony redskins ...... just gut felling they play out of thier haeds in home finale and put a hurting on running black QB griffin the 3rd what is this RG 3 bs sounds like that lil beeping robot of Star wars

forget it's name but you know what i mean

Panthers - 8 1/2 vs raiders lol 5 fg's to beat chiefs and every team this year after walloping putrid teams like chiefs came out flat next game

GO Cats watch them light up Raiders 45 - 10

Titans + 13 @ packers let down peckers meaningless game will bench in 2nd half titans score a fg or 2 for back door moose job of year

Browns +13 @ broncos oooooooooooo boyyyyyyyy Broncos know they are a two td favorite they proably did very lil film study on this browns team and light practice

i'm reading into minds of players here i feel a low scoring tight game less than 10 point win

Giants - 2 1/2 @ Ravens well report in another player OUT on Ravens mccain defender is out

Giants bounce back after eating a bagel Ravens already in playoffs thanks to steelers loss

G men - 2 light tap

ok the Cards + 5 1/2 at home is this teams solid strek 12-0 ATS 10-2 s/u in final home games of year
    BUT teams that bounce back huge off a dd loss rarely stay above the 0 line

they lost inside the game vs lions ......... yes lions out gained them it was turnovers by detroit that Cards won on short field

i know bears are a mess but i'm going to say cards strek ends this year 12- 1

Bears - 5 1/2 light tap

[IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG] kinda looks like my lil sis LOL or me when younger funnnnnnnnnnnnieeeeee

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Damn, I think I understood two words of that post.

brewersMKE
    brewersMKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

I agree Bubble

shookid
    shookid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1958

is this lowdown from the same wiseguy who gave you info on that lions win (oops) last night?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i stopped reading when i got to "running black QB" and looked down at my watch and realized that it's not 1978.

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I liked the write-up and agree with it all . But no bet on the packers game. and I took the bronco's and the redskin's . And I visioned ladies taking off their dresses and dropping their panties the best.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 1brokegirl

1brokegirl

Quote Originally Posted by shookid View Post
    is this lowdown from the same wiseguy who gave you info on that lions win (oops) last night?
    no shoo kid no one gave me a game last night i did that on my own i felt falcons would be flat and get caught unfortunately lions did the turnover thing again and lost the game they beat them selves with penalties and fumbles and int's

1brokegirl

for you 2 dolts that hard time understanding what i posted heres short version

Bengals + 4 end steelers playoff chances
    Chargers + 2 1/2 @ jets
    Saints +3 @ cowboys
    Eagles + 6 1/2 vs fake phony redskins
    Panthers - 8 1/2 vs raiders
    Titans + 13 @ packers
    Browns +13 @ broncos
    Giants - 2 1/2 @ Ravens
    Bears - 5 1/2@ cardinals

[IMG] GIFSoup[/IMG]
    Last edited by 1brokegirl; 12-23-12 at 09:03 AM.

Hombrebueno
    Hombrebueno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

You said the Falcons had nothing to play for and touted the Lions hard. Your picks are crap.

1brokegirl

Quote Originally Posted by Hombrebueno View Post
    You said the Falcons had nothing to play for and touted the Lions hard. Your picks are crap.
    STFU ok 1 loss dosent mean all my picks will lose fade me if you wish other than that say nothing in my threads

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never good to pretend U R a chick...................

Eagles27
    Eagles27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Fake phony redskins? Im an eagles fan and I want to know what you are smoking lol

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Don't post videos of little girls on here, some of these guys are real sick fuks, but i think your wrong about the Stillers and cowboys.

RG3ING
    RG3ING's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Fake phony offense that beat the eagles 31-6 this year already great cap on that game Jesus Christ! Good luck backing a team that lost 9 outta there last 10

B's Picks
    B's Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i stopped reading when i got to "running black QB" and looked down at my watch and realized that it's not 1978.
    If you had to look at your watch for the date, then it must be at least 1978. haha. is it a black plastic watch with a nylon band? does it have a "glow in the dark" button too?

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I completely disagree with the Chargers. Do you think Rex Ryan has given up? Or do you think he told the team if they don't win everyone will be fired? NYJ-3 for me.

Iggles?? I don't even think I need to say much about this. PHI 3-10 ATS this year.

Saints, Titans, and Browns no plays for me but I would go the other way if they were. GL!!!

And oh yea, it is bad to pretend you are a girl but to each his/her their own.

1brokegirl

Bengals + 4 end steelers playoff chances WON the Game
    Chargers + 2 1/2 @ jets BLEW Jets off thier own field
    Saints +3 @ cowboys WON the Game
    Eagles + 6 1/2 vs fake phony redskins ahhhhhhh had chance but refs decided to end it
    Panthers - 8 1/2 vs raiders BLowout
    Titans + 13 @ packers lol bad pick
    Browns +13 @ broncos o well the browns are who we thought they were
    Giants - 2 1/2 @ Ravens sigh*
    Bears - 5 1/2@ cardinals Burial at Zona blow out winner

5 winners 4 losers not bad for a beeechhhh