MR.HARRYtheHAT
    MR.HARRYtheHAT's Avatar Become A Pro!

REDSKINS AT EAGLES [Final home game for longtime coach Andy Reid]

Eagles have won five of past seven meetings. Could be final home game for longtime coach Andy Reid.The game itself means little to the Eagles, who are only playing for pride. The Eagles have now gone eight games without an interception. QB Nick Foles needs 153 pass yards to pass John Reaves (1,508 in 1972) for most by rookie in team history.The Eagles'defense has played much better since Reid fired defensive line coach Jim Washburn and the Eagles junked Washburn's. RB Bryce Brown tops rookies with two running games of more than 150 yards. Redskins Looking to win six straight for first time since seven-game streak in 1996. QB Robert Griffin III was Offensive Player of the Week after keying 31-6 win over Eagles on Nov. 18. RB Alfred Morris, who leads all rookies with 1,322 rush yards, has 453 yards and four TDs in last four.[From the green card with Mellow Rose 5 Vegas Wise Guys analysis and predictions also considered].
    My Prediction: Redskins 24-21. Anticipated return of RG3 will not have the emotional drive to close in on Eagles after his injury and return,playing on the road. I see a close game and Redskins will not be able to cover the 7 point spread which is final home game for longtime coach Andy Reid. My Bet Eagles +7 at Home
    Mr.Hårr¥THëHÄT

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Eagles BETTER win this shit!

That is all!

BOL Fellas! and Happy Holidays

skeetmasterc
    skeetmasterc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I have Eagles +7 but hope my Redskins can come away with a W and no injuries

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

^ "no injuries" Code for RG3.... Shhhhhhh