BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

Saturday: Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions +4 (Plays)

It's about the time of year where your not sure which team shows up. If one team is in the playoffs will they show up to their "regular season" game? Anyways if I were to pick it would be Detroit Lions +4, but I cant bring myself to pull the trigger.

Anyone like any other plays? Props? etc.........

Under 51 (intriguing to me)
    Props (Not out yet on 5 dimes, so wont know till tmorrow) I usually do prop bets for "primetime" games.

Whats your play???

BOL!

Hombrebueno
    Hombrebueno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

ATL -3.5 is my #1 Play of the Week

Winston704
    Winston704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Hombre,

This game has "Trap" written all over it, Hope you didn't bet the farm on ATL.

BOL

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

^ My reason for Props, and POSSIBLY O/U

Winston704
    Winston704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

"Not all trappers wear fur caps" I love Detroit +4, The word out of Detroit is they are gonna win this and get the receiving record for Megatron. ATL has no running game and does not pressure the passer, did you see what SCAM did to them? I like ATL winning the game in the 4th quarter by lesss than the +4... My Two Cents. Won a big bet on them on Turkey day +4 against the Texans. I also think ATL will have a letdown this week after their big win against the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutDemCowboys View Post
    ^ My reason for Props, and POSSIBLY O/U

Hombrebueno

I follow Atlanta closer than any other NFL team. The word of out Detroit? What does that mean? He needs 180 something yards for the record. So the Lions are going to win and Calvin is going to set the record? Whoever is giving that word out of Detroit needs their head checked.

Why would Atlanta have a let down when they need a win to secure HFA? Lions tickets are selling as low as $29, the stadium will probably be empty. The Lions have nothing to play for except force feed the ball to Calvin. This game will most likely be a blow out. No running game? See most recent Saints game and Giants. The Lions running game is as bad as the Falcons. On defense, they only have 2 more sacks on the season then the Falcons. The Falcons are 10x better on defense and offense. Only division foes have beat the Falcons. The Lions are crap. If the Lions win it will be a shocker.

You also leave coaching off your comparison. Mike Smith is probably one of the best coaches in the NFL. Jim Shwartz will probably be fired at seasons end. Smith has the team fired up for this game, read the articles out of the AJC. They said they were relaxed before Carolina and Smith said he will not allow them to make the same mistake. Win and get HFA, that's what they will do.

I'm even upping my score to 31-17.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Lions are my Best Bet of the week, think they win clear. 42-13.

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Lions are my Best Bet of the week, think they win clear. 42-13.
    U must be high..Stafford is gonna be throwing alot and ATL has ballhawk DBs=multiple INTs..Birds by atleast a touchdown

bigticket
    bigticket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atlanta -3.5

Hombrebueno

Have the Lions scored over 28 points all season?

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit ML

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

If the word in Detroit is that they will win, falcons might as well pack of up and come back home.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Detroit is done. Name one game theyplayed good in all year?
    They Barely beat the Rams, Seahawks andEagles. The only team they dominated was Jacksonville.
    Word out ofDetroit is that they are not interested in even becoming a spoiler,they are done and can't wait to go on vacation.
    Megatron will gethis 100 yards receiving, Stafford will throw his interceptions andthe defense will be an embarrassment.
    Falcons 34- lions 16. Theonly reason the Lions get 16 is because Ryan throws a few picks aswell.
    Last edited by brewcrew2k; 12-22-12 at 09:16 AM.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

this is a spot where you either bet Atlanta, over/under or no bet at all...how could you ever feel comfortable dropping money on this Lions team? theyve only shown us that they know how to lose games...6 losses in a row capped off w/ a shellacking by one of the worst offenses in the NFL...this team has given up and packed it on...yeah, sure, its the NFL, any given sunday, but cliches aside, why would you ever drop $$$ on this team? seems like poor betting strategy...IMO if youre feeling like Lions is the move, that really means you should pass on this game all together...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    this is a spot where you either bet Atlanta, over/under or no bet at all...how could you ever feel comfortable dropping money on this Lions team? theyve only shown us that they know how to lose games...6 losses in a row capped off w/ a shellacking by one of the worst offenses in the NFL...this team has given up and packed it on...yeah, sure, its the NFL, any given sunday, but cliches aside, why would you ever drop $$$ on this team? seems like poor betting strategy...IMO if youre feeling like Lions is the move, that really means you should pass on this game all together...
    You may be right, but if the Lions have any guts they will show up for this one. Would take the points, but do not feel that strongly about it.

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Atlanta rolls over Detroit!!!

Intwoition
    Intwoition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Detroit SU win would not suprise me. Atlanta may cover, but they won't get a blowout. Its going to be a very tight game. Id take Detroit here.

Hombrebueno

Bump