Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Randy Moss

He acknowledges dropping more balls this year because he is unhappy and that causes him to lose focus and consintration.

dave11486
    dave11486's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

Children make excuses...

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

What I see happening is players like Moss & Owens who claim they are the best, with the biggest ego's and th ebiggest salaries are underachieving and making excuses. They have forgotten the "love of the game" and you are seeing rookie's like New Orleans Colston over achieve as he already has 900 yards receiving in 9 games. If these egotistical maniacs don't watch out, they are gonna be left in the dust with nothing.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adding MeShawn (although a bit tamer lately), why is this phenomenon limited primarily to wide receivers?

misterjameswest
    misterjameswest's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al Davis and Art Shell should have Moss' bags left at the player entrance, have the media there to film it all; and say, 'Randy, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.' Moss is a bad joke; and where's Warren Sapp to slap him around?!?! Moss' behavior is ridiculous(and he's not even producing, not that that would make it acceptable); and the fact the he gets away with it just let's other player's think they can act that way too. It seems to me Chad Johnson learned from T.O., or maybe Chad's always been a dick. lol Sorry to vent, but these football 'princesses' just irritate me.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Moss and Owens are slowly losing their skills to age.lets hope the next group of star receivers can behave better

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Both Moss and Owens and the like have too much ego to be playing a team sport and not enough talent or confidence to play and individual sport - after all, if they did that, who would they blame?