R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

The tide always turns... just a matter of when?!?

So this is 3 straight primetime games that Vegas has been raped and strangled on. If you wanna go back further it's 6 games because SF, Seattle, NYG ruined the middle part of Sunday for the house. So is the pub in for a noon beatdown on Sunday? ....Bears, Falcons, Rams, Ravens.. anyone? Personally it's my fave Sun play and will be my largest weekend wager but I'm on Balty myself

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Actually kinda like Rams at home as well getting no respect. They are a real solid team and Fish has them ecs. that defense playing great. Vikes live and die with A.P , Ponder is a turd, and Viqueens suck on the road end of story. Pub a little too caught up in the A.P. hype with this shit team in my opinion.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

pretty sure i love atl,,had busy week and just getting to knocking this card out now but basically anytime i can get atl just to win at home i take them and bottom line is nyg secondary has no answers for atl passing attack.. not sure how much i trust stl but min is ap and a bunch of shit, would think fisher figures out a way to at least slow him, question with stl always the same, do we get good bradford or cross eyed retard bradford? tough to tell as he is inconsistent as shit...i said few weeks ago balty was staring at a 1-3/0-4 finish and to me they in a bad way right now, ive been saying cam should have been fired for years but not sure this was the right time and not like they replacing him with some offensive genius,,i just not in the business of going against peyton as he is the super 'squares" hero and inflated line or not he bringing in the better team and has performed against better versions of this balty d..maybe it just pass for me but it peyton or nothing for me and the rest of the "squares" that typically always win with this guy... no real interest in chi gm, maybe total but far as a side i dont trust either team to protect their qb..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I have to stay with Balty Banker. I will forgive the last 2 losses and firing the O.C. might spark a new light. 1st loss to Squeelers was 2nd in series and almost a b2b with just 1 game in between. After winning the 1st they maybe overlooked them and underestimated them with ol man Batch at QB. Next loss followed a Steeler game and maybe they were still a little deflated. This week I think they perk back up get Rice more involved and get the Win. A loss here and that is 3 straight and 2 in a row at home which is unreal. I have nothing but respect for Peyton and predicted they win the west but lately they have beaten up shitty teams .. barely in some cases KC, Oakland games were not their best games and I feel a let down spot. Even with a Raven loss I will take the pts all day and maybe we get a 24-23 nailbiter.

Atl. .... I have been talking shit on this soft over-rated team all year. They have no running game to support Ryan and don't matchup well with physical football teams. Not saying NYG is smash mouth on offense but their d can be when motivated. That said this is a home game and I know Ryan/Smith's record following a loss and the record in that dome. I also know NYG is lazy and lives for drama or whatever their deal is who fukkin knows. I expected that line to flip at NYG -1 or 1.5... the fact it has not with the pub pounding them makes me hesitant for sure on a Giants bet. GL as always!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

ive always been a balty fan and half that is they usually easy for me to read and i just have had the sense for a few weeks the wheels were bout to fall off, obviously wouldnt be the 1st time i was wrong and not thrilled bout depending on them losing another gm at home but i just cant buy firing one moron for another as a spark, obviously they will run more and hopefully get away from that stupid no huddle they really not equipped to run, i still have to look at this one more as like i said im just getting started on card but fading peyton against a team i have serious questions about isnt my idea of a good time..

i dont really buy atl against physical teams once we get to playoffs but if they can negate nyg pass rush those corners wont hold up and again whenever i can get atl at home laying less than 3 im inclined to play them...im gonna smoke out and get cracking and see what i can find on this card

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Still on Balty Banker lol! Good thing about this forum is we learn from each other at times. Always have respected you and check in on ur thread at times to see what ur thinking. Always have known Balty is nails at home but you were the one a couple months ago that brought it to my attention their soft on the road. Not a smoker... except for the kind that kills haha.. but gonna finish off my last Jack/coke with a camel and hit the sack. Cheers!