i_pick_winners1
    i_pick_winners1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Formal congrats to Bengals backers tonight.

I made my call today & tonight, stuck by it. I thought my fundamentals were dead on -- and you have to think they are when you fade the public hard. I'm pissed that I took a hit tonight, BUT...

...I'm stoked because I know a lot of bookies lost a lot of money tonight. So, for the common degenerate such as myself and many of the fine individuals on this board, it was a good night -- and I'm happy for everyone. It was a POUNDING on the Bengals this morning, I watched the lines all day.

So, in all seriousness, congrats to everyone that took their book for a couple bucks tonight. Maybe next game we'll all get on the same page.

Congrats again!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough second half to swallow for Eagles backers, but the Bengal defense earned it.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit team. nick foles was decent

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by i_pick_winners1 View Post
    I made my call today & tonight, stuck by it. I thought my fundamentals were dead on -- and you have to think they are when you fade the public hard. I'm pissed that I took a hit tonight, BUT...

...I'm stoked because I know a lot of bookies lost a lot of money tonight. So, for the common degenerate such as myself and many of the fine individuals on this board, it was a good night -- and I'm happy for everyone. It was a POUNDING on the Bengals this morning, I watched the lines all day.

So, in all seriousness, congrats to everyone that took their book for a couple bucks tonight. Maybe next game we'll all get on the same page.

Congrats again!

I like the thread. Eagles D was dominating. Dalton didn't know which way was up. Eagles were up 3 and had the ball at midfield late in the 3rd qtr. Foles threw a terrible pick which changed the entire game. Up to that point, it looked like a easy Philly cover. I learned never to bet Cincy again. They stink

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    shit team. nick foles was decent
    He threw the game away bro

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Thanks. All class. Get 'em on Sunday.

sitzlejd
    sitzlejd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Class act. Bounces your way next time.

Retrospect
    Retrospect's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coming Back! View Post
    He threw the game away bro
    i guess u didt see any unlimited turn overs by the eagles

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

I've never seen anything like it after Foles' int. Four offensive plays and 3 of them resulted in turnovers, and a muffed catch on the kick-off.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Retrospect View Post
    i guess u didt see any unlimited turn overs by the eagles
    1st and 10 at PHI 47(Shotgun) N.Foles pass deep left intended for J.Maclin INTERCEPTED by L.Hall at CIN 16. L.Hall to PHI 40 for 44 yards (N.Foles).

N.Foles FUMBLES (Aborted) at PHI 27, RECOVERED by CIN-W.Gilberry at PHI 25. W.Gilberry for 25 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

Longest drive of 2nd half was 6 plays for 14 yards

13:20 3 05:31 PHI 31 6 14 Punt
    05:58 3 00:00 PHI 47 1 40 Intercepted Pass
    01:10 3 00:49 PHI 23 2 2 Fumble
    12:47 4 01:12 PHI 6 3 -2 Punt
    11:48 4 00:00 PHI 7 1 0 Pass
    04:03 4 00:19 PHI 6 3 0 Punt

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Honestly feel a bit dirty picking up that win even with the best line at 3, no way they deserved to win by 21. Bengals offense was horrid they just didn't turn it over as much, feel pretty lucky to be honest. Unlucky man, Eagles backers deserved to be at least in that in the final minutes of that game.

BlurredOut
    BlurredOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

happy to be on the winning side for this one... was getting nervous there, but I figured the Cincy D would do enough to stop them. a couple of turnover gifts for Cincy backers like I, but we'll take it.

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Thanks bro.. bengals were solid play... bengals d was the reason mainly for the play