nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Are the Bears Gonna Make Vegas Its Money Back After Last Night?

Just looking ahead, public should go ape shit getting the Packers at a measly -3. SbrOdds has early action at a 70/30 spread, while SportsInsights is saying 90/10. Either way, Packers should see a lot of action and money.

The Packers have won 7 of their last 8, while the Bears are now struggling losing 4 of the last 5...Not to mention the Packers have won the head to head matchup the last 5 times, and 7 of the last 8. All signs point to the Pack...yet they only have to cover 3 points? Gotta love the NFL...looks like a perfect spot for the public to get buried.

Bears worth a second look later in the week...hopefully all the action pushes the line to or over 4.

I know theres some Bears homies in this bunch, someone give me some reasonable input that can justify some bears money

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Tough call till certain of Cutler status.

Bears had 438 yards of Offense vs 248 for Minny. Cutler two back breaking int's that resulted in 14 points. Cutler did have two td passes bounce of receivers hands (Jeffrey, Hester).

Packers not all that impressive in Lion victory. Lions 386 yards of offense vs 288 Pack. Fumble and a pick turned the momentum in that game.

Matthews back for Pack, loss of Urlacher hurt. Gould out, Mare in. Jennings?

Bears plus the points at home in crucial game.

Backs against the wall here.

Bears 11-2 Home pup off two losses.

I might get real interested if I can get bears + 4 or more. I had this at pick, but Bears reeling. Have to really question coaching job of Lovie. Play calling of Tice is horrendous.
    Last edited by Pivotpoint; 12-11-12 at 09:29 PM.
    Points Awarded:

nrok2118 gave Pivotpoint 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

If Cutler's playing, back the Pack.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Will need to watch status of Jordy Nelson, and Woodson. Matthews and Woodson hope to practice and play this week.

Marshall is a big strong dude and even Woodson as great as he is, could stuggle (if) he comes back from Collarbone injury in this matchup?

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Matthews could be setting up shop in the Bears backfield all day.It almost looks too easy......

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Cutler In = Doesnt matter, look at his stats against the packers, still believe the packers cover
    Cutler Out = Easy Green and GOLD in the pockets

Not only may Cutler be ruled out, but both clay matthews and charles woodson are in the mix to return this week. Lord have mercy if this scenario plays out.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I can't get GB -3 it's OTB at the greek

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

hey bro the public was on the Texans last night. Vegas did just fine.

In my opinion this game is a coin flip. Packers have a ton of injuries right now and so do the Bears. ...

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by nrok2118 View Post
    Just looking ahead, public should go ape shit getting the Packers at a measly -3. SbrOdds has early action at a 70/30 spread, while SportsInsights is saying 90/10. Either way, Packers should see a lot of action and money.

The Packers have won 7 of their last 8, while the Bears are now struggling losing 4 of the last 5...Not to mention the Packers have won the head to head matchup the last 5 times, and 7 of the last 8. All signs point to the Pack...yet they only have to cover 3 points? Gotta love the NFL...looks like a perfect spot for the public to get buried.

Bears worth a second look later in the week...hopefully all the action pushes the line to or over 4.

I know theres some Bears homies in this bunch, someone give me some reasonable input that can justify some bears money
    Long & short of it --NO
    Chicago is cooked.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Pivotpoint View Post
    Will need to watch status of Jordy Nelson, and Woodson. Matthews and Woodson hope to practice and play this week.

Marshall is a big strong dude and even Woodson as great as he is, could stuggle (if) he comes back from Collarbone injury in this matchup?
    I believe in the first match up it was Tramon Williams on Marshall with safety help. Cutler didn't have a clue what to do once the Pack took away his first read. The middle of the field was open all night, yet the Bears threw very little to Forte out of the backfield or their tight ends.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

BIG on the Pack. One of the plays of the year i.m.o.

GL

MOONCRICKET
    MOONCRICKET's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

woodson out - matthews in - jordy out - cutler in - gould IR - bush, earl bennett, briggs , jennings, kellen davis all ?

gb can finally get back to pressuring the qb with matthews lining up all over the place - with chi putrid o-line i dont see how cutler has anything but first read and dump offs to forte

dom will have a plan for whatever chi brings and it doesnt look like they can bring much

hou said all week it was GOY vs pats and good ole largemouth marshall just said the same - although i tend to believe it really is the bears GOY and wasnt at all the texans - this weeks i the texans GOY

unless peppers is in rodgers grill all day and this goes 13-10 then how does chi hang with the firepower? dont get me wrong its a great spot to bet bears as div home dog in a must-win but its also a must win for gb and rodgers just has that swagger back -

for me it comes down to believing in rodgers over cutler - period - all the rest is peripheral secondary nonsense - rodgers to cobb, finley, jones, jennings over cutler to a doubled marshall, rook jeffery, and hobbled davis and bennett?

tripled83
    tripled83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Packers roll on the bears 41-9

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by MOONCRICKET View Post
    woodson out - matthews in - jordy out - cutler in - gould IR - bush, earl bennett, briggs , jennings, kellen davis all ?

gb can finally get back to pressuring the qb with matthews lining up all over the place - with chi putrid o-line i dont see how cutler has anything but first read and dump offs to forte

dom will have a plan for whatever chi brings and it doesnt look like they can bring much

hou said all week it was GOY vs pats and good ole largemouth marshall just said the same - although i tend to believe it really is the bears GOY and wasnt at all the texans - this weeks i the texans GOY

unless peppers is in rodgers grill all day and this goes 13-10 then how does chi hang with the firepower? dont get me wrong its a great spot to bet bears as div home dog in a must-win but its also a must win for gb and rodgers just has that swagger back -

for me it comes down to believing in rodgers over cutler - period - all the rest is peripheral secondary nonsense - rodgers to cobb, finley, jones, jennings over cutler to a doubled marshall, rook jeffery, and hobbled davis and bennett?

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by tripled83 View Post
    Packers roll on the bears 41-9
    No one really thinks that is going to happen