coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Gotta Ask? Why the 2 pt line movement on Hou/Texans Game

This line was just -3.5 yesterday. I don't see any additional injuries and Jonathon Joseph is playing. Trust me this is
    big. Really surprised it moved that much. I had picked this game earlier at NE -3. Personally think NE will win by about at least a TD.

Reasoning is if you take a look at the Texans D, they are weak in the middle. Brady will expose it just like Rogers did.

NE pass D is somewhat weak, but Brady can hit the windows better than Shaub. Running is about the same. Don't let Foster fool you, his production is way down from last year.

Unless there is an injury I had overlooked, Cushing is a big deal being hurt mid-season.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Public waits to gameday to bet as well as most service plays being on New England.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

This is pro $ that spiked the line that much not public $. And the pros are fully aware the Pats win this by at least 2 scores tonight. Would not be surprised 1 bit to see Texans teased ov the 10 get squashed as well! Pats 2 games back fromn the 1 seed, they are the better team, at home, and these are the games they really get up for. Brady and Beli will have their foot on the gas for the full 60!

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

You may very well be right R.P. The Patriots are always a public side though.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not saying pub has not come in on this they probably have. But a spike this big leads me to think big pro $ shifted the line this much.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

I agree. Been watching Texans every week. Know their weaknesses in that D against the pass.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickens View Post
    you may very well be right r.p. The patriots are always a public side though.
    very very very true!!!!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

And your Texans teasers will be squashed as well.. tried to tell you all this afternoon

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Up 4 td's and still going up-tempo Foot on gas for 60 boys!!