TB12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by coitus_maximus View Post
    How does Denver sound?
    NE dominated Denver

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Qb with neck surgery on a new team and a new system in week 3 is not impressive espically if that was your big finish

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

everyone they played besides desperate packer team...so are you saying hou isnt good because of their schedule? hou handled den in den, and basically same way pats did,,took nice lead controlled gm then peyton tried to make it close late..so what the point? who the fukk has pats beat? you can only beat the teams you play and pats have done that less often than hou....

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Who have the Patriots beat is a more valid question.

jayson311

Pats stand on reputation alone. The texans do not. Greenbay isn't deperate they are good. I am by no means saying Pats win, I will prob take the Texans and the big number for a few bucks, but I could see NE doin the same thing they always do.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jayson311 View Post
    Pats stand on reputation alone. The texans do not. Greenbay isn't deperate they are good. I am by no means saying Pats win, I will prob take the Texans and the big number for a few bucks, but I could see NE doin the same thing they always do.
    that is funny as hell..makes no sense but whatever floats your boat,,,nfl full of shit teams unless you play in the afc north you get to play a lot of crappy teams, "parity" = bunch of suck and same few teams on top with the occasional rogue team joing the club briefly....what bout a hou team that was on their 3rd string qb winning a playoff gm and giving balty everything they could handle in the playoffs? that not worth anything? cause pats have been good for last 10 yrs it doesnt matter that they have played same soft ass schedule?

Slimpickens

You are right though. So the Pats show up and say we are the Patriots and we win because of this. Im not wagering on tonights game, Id kinda like New England to blow out Houston so I can support the 49ers next week at New England.

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    that is funny as hell..makes no sense but whatever floats your boat,,,nfl full of shit teams unless you play in the afc north you get to play a lot of crappy teams, "parity" = bunch of suck and same few teams on top with the occasional rogue team joing the club briefly....what bout a hou team that was on their 3rd string qb winning a playoff gm and giving balty everything they could handle in the playoffs? that not worth anything? cause pats have been good for last 10 yrs it doesnt matter that they have played same soft ass schedule?
    IMO the Pats have played the easiest schedule in the entire NFL.

jayson311

To say Belicheck and Brady mean nothing is just rediculous and of course I meant that they show up take roll and give the W to the pats dumbass

2daBank

who said belicheat and brady mean nothing? im just curious as to how you knocking hou schedule when they 11-1 after 12 gms when pats havnt exactly had a rough go of it...i mean it dont matter who pats played cause they the pats? it not like hou been some shit team that all a sudden got good cause they feasting off shit, they been building into a contender for some time now...i actually think they gonna be that team that rest players, get a bye, then run into red hot wc team and get beat cause even tho i like hou it always happens to someone and they seem like a prime candidate this yr ...

jayson311

Quote Originally Posted by 2dabank View Post
    who said belicheat and brady mean nothing? Im just curious as to how you knocking hou schedule when they 11-1 after 12 gms when pats havnt exactly had a rough go of it...i mean it dont matter who pats played cause they the pats? It not like hou been some shit team that all a sudden got good cause they feasting off shit, they been building into a contender for some time now...i actually think they gonna be that team that rest players, get a bye, then run into red hot wc team and get beat cause even tho i like hou it always happens to someone and they seem like a prime candidate this yr ...
    did you answer the question yet?

2daBank

did you answer the question yet?
    no i responded with a equally stupid question....

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

If you look at both sides of the ball, HOU is a much more complete team right now...certainly not deserving of a 6 or 7 point underdog status

jayson311

no i responded with a equally stupid question....
    Seems it would have been easier to answer unless of course there is not a suitable answer.

2daBank

Seems it would have been easier to answer unless of course there is not a suitable answer.
    the correct answer was everyone they played cept one..

jayson311

Cept.... Great, this is what I am trying to have a rational conversation with.

jayson311

Brady being Brady

jayson311

Make sense yet?

jayson311

the correct answer was everyone they played cept one..
    cept 2

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    You are right though. So the Pats show up and say we are the Patriots and we win because of this. Im not wagering on tonights game, Id kinda like New England to blow out Houston so I can support the 49ers next week at New England.
    Bingo.