PrimeTime321
    PrimeTime321's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

CBS Fantasy Football Missed Seattle STTD!

Did anyone else run into this problem? In the 2nd quarter the Seahawks punted the ball to the Cardinals and Peterson muffed the punt and the Seahawks recovered it for a touchdown but CBS did not count it! I need those points!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i ran into a much worse prob, as in the asshole i played put up 40+ points with that fukkin defense,,,i love fantasy fb, i scored most points in league but of coarse had the most points scored against me which is why im even in stupid wc gm, now im faced with needing 58 points from foster and welker to advance, of coarse that not happening and my schedule sets up oh so nice for next week too, but instead this prick is more than likely moving on just to lose next gm, even better my score will crush the winner of the other wc team of coarse (love when that happens)..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i wouldnt worry bout it if i was you unlike my problem yours will get fixed and you will move on because you had a defense that scored a retarded amount of points, congrats asshole...lol..sorry little frustrated as both my teams were set up for sb trips and was looking at making a nice chunk of change..as if that all not enough to piss me off i had sea d all yr but after i heard of the suspentions to the corners i dropped them, forgot carrol a old school cheater back from his college days, 1st lynch the 1st guy in last however many years to get jammed up with dui's and somehow doesnt miss one gm and now they letting sea stagger the suspensions to keep them in it.. guess i should have known...