BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

detroit +7

this seams too good to be true. everyone on green bay... its a divisional prime time game. green bay garbage defense... who's with me?

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

This makes me worried about playing GB, which seems to be what everyone is doing:

"Already without right tackle Bryan Bulaga (hip), the offensive line took another hit on Sunday when backup T.J. Lang went down with an ankle injury in the second quarter.Rodgers has already been sacked a league-high 39 times, three more than all of last season. Detroit sacked Rodgers three times in their last meeting.
    Making matters worse, Green Bay will be without second-leading receiver Jordy Nelson after he left Sunday's game in the first quarter with a strained hamstring.
    The Packers, though, are hopeful that the signing of Ryan Grant can bolster the backfield, where Cedric Benson (foot) will miss the rest of the season and James Starks (knee) is expected to miss multiple weeks."

BMoreBird
    Update your status
    BMoreBird's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea its a huge public play to take green bay. im never confident in betting cause anything could happen. i bought it down to det+5.5 for even money. im already up 550 on the day, so im only risking 50 on it.