spartanbet
    spartanbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

PLAYER PROPs WEEK 14 ( on a HOT STREAK)

Reggie bush for over a measly 52.5 yards but he is playing the best rush d in the nfl the 49ers. They gave 83 avg rush yards a game and gave up around 70ish last week vs the rams. Anyone think reggie could have a DECENT game with 53 yards at least?

Mike LESHOURE on the lions to get over 65.5 yds on the Packers rush d. which is #15 and letting up 115 a game. The only reason i like this one is b.c Leshoure rushed for 84 yds against the packers 2 or 3 weeks ago. AND its cold and snowing in green bay. Whats not to like here?

Ahmad Bradshaw going for over 85.5 agsint the worst rush D in the NFL the saints. letting up 153 yds game BUT Ahmad has only had 2 games over 80, one of them being last week which he got 100 vs a good redskins d rush. HE ONLY DOES WELL when hes given the ball ALOT. over 20+. He got 200 yds against the browns and got the ball 31 times that go tho. so im asking if the giants saints game is gona be shoot out of Qbs or will the giants work the run???

My afternoon picks were all right with Jamal Charles killing the browns D, then A. Morris on the redskins running over the ravens and my 3rd pick for cam newton doing some rushing work against the falcons 3-0 so far this nfl week. overall with nba and including last week of the nfl im (13-1) on player props

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

i like Golden tate scores a TD (+145) and M.Colsten TD (+110)

my only other was J.Charles TD (+145) and that was easy winner on 1st play of the game

GL on ur late game props!

spartanbet
    spartanbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

IM LOOKING FOR INPUT ON MY PICKS. All my 5 star picks went in the afternoon. ANYONE see any chance for the late game props?