Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the weekly tradition of bashing QB's...

It's official. Eli Manning will never be a great QB. He's mediocre and he always will be.

I know a QB who will be one of the very best. Number 17. Philip Rivers. Thank the Good Lord that Eli didn't want to play in San Diego.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Yep, who is getting the last laugh now. I think San Diego fans. Even Saint fans, because they ended up getting a good QB in Brees.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Manning played like absolute crap from the first quarter onward, and neither Michaels or Madden said anything about his shitty passes.

In the first drive, he threw two routine 10-yard passes 5-yards over the heads of wide open receivers, yet no negative feedback from the booth.

Does anyone else think the Giants are the most undisciplined team in the league? The defense celebrates routine tackles with jump shots, the fullback costs his team 15 yards again with a stupid end zone routine.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

eli manning was money at Ole Miss...gosh, I miss that guy...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Manning is very overrated, GIants will never win with him.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

He received my vote in the Official SBR Most Overrated QB Poll. Everybody believed the hype when the Manning Clan exclaimed Eli was the best of the Mannings. Having said that, Eli has actually performed better than I thought he would, but look at all the weapons he has around him. He will never be Peyton.

As for the Giants, they'll make the postseason but will be complete non-factors.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Eli just doesn't complete enough passes. You can't be a top flight QB in the NFL competing 53-54% of your passes. Mike Vick are you listening??

I know the wind blows in the Meadowlands, but it didn't seem to hurt Phil Simms when he played for the Giants.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phil Simms was legit...