Sir_Don_Yeggins
    Sir_Don_Yeggins's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you thought you had a bad day Sunday.............

Let me make you feel a little better:

Lost 200 on the Dolphins scum field goal at end of game that was set up by Welkers dropped TD pass.

Lost 200 on the Niners who handed the game to the Rams when Kap ran 20 yds backward, got a safety, then proceeded to hum a toss over Ginn jr's head for an easy Defensive TD. That accompanied with Akers shank made me sick to my stomach.

Lost 200 when the Cowboys some one managed to let the Eagles run a 98yard punt return with 30 seconds left in the game -- a punt that should have never even been returned

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Don_Yeggins View Post
    Let me make you feel a little better:

Lost 200 on the Dolphins scum field goal at end of game that was set up by Welkers dropped TD pass.

Lost 200 on the Niners who handed the game to the Rams when Kap ran 20 yds backward, got a safety, then proceeded to hum a toss over Ginn jr's head for an easy Defensive TD. That accompanied with Akers shank made me sick to my stomach.

Lost 200 when the Cowboys some one managed to let the Eagles run a 98yard punt return with 30 seconds left in the game -- a punt that should have never even been returned
    It doesnt make me feel any better. 2 of those 3 sides were the squarest of the week. The other Dallas didnt deserve to cover that games as the Eagles played very well. I will put my bad beat up to anyones as I fell short of a 9 team parlay by the Lions Moneyline.

Sir_Don_Yeggins

Pal, the only thing surprising about the Dallas game is that it took Brown all 4 qtrs to cough one up for a score -- that being said -- ouch.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

I agree...you had a very bad day of variance.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Please.....MIA+7.5 alone helped me break even. Dolphins went toe to toe with Pats, 7.5 was covering practically all game... and ML could have won if Rashad Jones pick-6 wasn't called back. Holding on wake all game....miracle drive at the end. timeout mismanagement by philbin...
    belichick wanted to get the fukk out of there.

how about a square teaser of DEN-1, SF-1??? or how about MIN+7 and CLE-3 pushing....and the Jets only scoring 1 tds from all those turnovers....god dammit
    don't even get me started on totals.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

That SF game was ridiculous.

Sir_Don_Yeggins

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    Please.....MIA+7.5 alone helped me break even. Dolphins went toe to toe with Pats, 7.5 was covering practically all game.
    LOL ... welker dropped a sure fire TD that would have buried them ... but hey, atleast they got that field goal at the end.. they really needed that

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

brutal weekend... sanfran cant cover -0.5 on A teaser.. and ravens/steeler decide to show of their offenses aha. new week new winnings hopefully?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

LOL ... welker dropped a sure fire TD that would have buried them ... but hey, atleast they got that field goal at the end.. they really needed that
    7.5 was covering most of the game. you got a bad number, bud. it's okay tho, keep laying 9 or 7 on the road...
    just don't consider it being a bad beat.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    7.5 was covering most of the game. you got a bad number, bud. it's okay tho, keep laying 9 or 7 on the road...
    just don't consider it being a bad beat.
    Yea, I get why he is dissapointed in the results but Miami was the right side there, shouldnt you have been laying 7 and got the push?

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

well I had the bears ml and ravens ml parlay.. lost 100.

I also had raiders ml and ravens ml parlay.. lost 30. just a bad, bad day..

JustinJDW
    JustinJDW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

My day was good, 5-2 on Sunday. Would have been 6-1 if Chicago didn't completely blow it at the end. Had St. Louis +7.5, but I'm happy they won the game outright. Was a great game. Took New England -4 for the 1st half and hit that. Didn't feel good about that game spread at all. Glad I went with my gut feeling.

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

San Fran losing outright and Bears giving up TD in last minute of regulation screwed me out of $800 in parlays. I was on a tear up to that point with +$3500 on NFL betting in just 4 weeks. I've watched pro football for a long time but just got into gambling on it.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got one for ya.....I picked all the NFL games for sunday and picked all the winners that I didnt bet. I bet Jets, Ravens and Cowboys and they were the 3 losing picks that I decided to play. Super f-ed up that I picked all the other games to cover most of the Dogs and the few Favs that i picked covered but I chose the losing games...LOL. Now thats sick my friend...lol.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was a more typical week in the NFL w/ back and forth games, backdoor covers, and a few upsets. We've been spoiled the last few weeks

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

1-4

was not close on losing picks except bears.

taking a backseat

lonegambler
    lonegambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

how bout this guys, I NEEDED THE NINERS ML TO CLOSE OUT A PARLAY THAT PAID OUT 1500 PLUS MONEY BACK 1700$ THEN AS IT WASNT ENOUGH THE GAME WENT TO OVER TIME AND I HAD A OPEN SPOT IN ANOTHER PARLAY TO FILL THAT WOULDA PAID 678 I FILLED IT U GUESSED IT THE RAVENS AT 430 IN THE ML THE HARBAUGH BROTHERS GAVE IT TO ME LIKE A CHEAP HOOKER GETS IT ON THE CORNER OF 42 AND TIMES SQUARE . ALL IN ALL 2750 WITH ALL MONEY BACK AND WINNINGS THAT HURT SO MUCH I COULDNT WATCH ANOTHER GAME AFTER THAT . FUNNY THING IS THAT IM A COWBOY FAN SO IF I WAS ABLE TO GET THE COURAGE UP TO CHASE I WOULDA HAD BOYS WITH SPREAD WITH THE LAKERS IN THE ML FOR 400 AND I WOULDA WITNESSED THE KICK RETURN AND THEN THE MAGIC 13 PT UNDERDOGS GO INTO THE STAPLE CENTER AND BEAT THE HAPLESS LAKERS WHAT A SHIT DAY OF BETTING WOW WITH THAT SAID IM SEEING ALOT OF LOVE ON THE SKINS?

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

This thread is for losers

Just an observation

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

the books sure as hell had a good day -_-

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

5-5 with two teasers ruined by Ravens. This Sunday card looked nasty from a mile away. I thought I avoided all the tricky lines but Ravens shocked, awed, and tazed me with that performance at home.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

I ended up hitting enough to break even on the rest of my plays but pushed the Browns, pushed the Pats AND these worst beats of the weekend both were 5 unit bets for me and I played ties lose. If I had played ties reduce which I normally do I would have had a +8 unit day Eagles got me back to profit for the weekend

357. Tampa Bay (Buccaneers) +19 -135 ( +10 Pts ) Won (23-31)
    355. Houston (Texans) +3½ -110 ( +10 Pts ) Won (24-10)
    351. Jacksonville (Jaguars) +16 -105 ( +10 Pts ) Tied (18-34)

341. Minnesota (Vikings) +21 -135 ( +12 Pts ) Won (14-23)
    346. New York (Jets) +6 -110 ( +12 Pts ) Won (6-7)
    360. Baltimore (Ravens) +3 + 115 ( +12 Pts ) Tied (23-20)
    366. Dallas (Cowboys) +1 + 100 ( +12 Pts ) Won (33-38)

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Since everyone is crying I guess I will too....SF game cost me a 4 team parlay would have won $625 instead lost $250, so I took TB&Denver, Oak and Ravens in another 4 teamer and so lost another $200 instead of winning $700 because of the damn Ravens.

If the Eagles had not covered I would have been in a big hole I had them in a IF WIN bet $360 to win $327 then over 45 $127 to win $115 and then Magic +13.5 $242 to win $220. So instead of winning $662 I was staring at $360 going. It would have cost me $1022 if not for that punt return....