This is my first post ever
And I just want to say I've been lurking for quite some time ( probably like 2-3 months now ) and love all the conversations between you guys. The regulars, the experienced, you guys are all awesome to read kill time, relax, drink a cup of coffee, and get a good laugh, or some real knowledge. You guys are all great and an amazing community.

That being said, my first post I just wanted to state something about tonight's game. I consider myself an alright sports better. Been doing it only 2 years, but I've gotten not to shabby at it. I'm more on the casual side, but do however play poker for a living. Poker is considered a job to me, and I keep sports betting seperate, as a way to blow off steam ( only to get tilted even more ) or casual bets here and there

This was my worst week, and I just couldnt win for anything. I lost 8 of the last 8 games this week, after being positive and doing pretty good all season , basically my first losing week, but I got crippled, and I was expecting a bad run like this such as running dry in poker. Well my 9th bet was tonight, being down alot I just threw something to maybe cut a little of my losses, but fully EXPECTED to lose.

I did my pick different this time. Being super tilted I used something I've been dabating on doing since loss 7. My pick and gut pick was go with the cowboys. 10.5 is alot, but the eagles are so bad, even with brown beasting it, and them looking not half as bad as they have been all season past few games, I said dallas might be able to do it. Plus I really didn't want to touch the eagles, I had dallas on tyhis all week.. I put like $100.00 on dallas.. Then said well since I can't win, I'll just bet a huge amount on the opposite of my initial bet with my REAL amount of money, because well all I do is lose, this time I'm winning no matter what in a way lol

I personally believe ( this is a joke ) the football gods were confused with me.... Absolute mayhem broke out within 2 mins. The gods were arguing which way to penetrate me over, and realized I had 2 bets... I went from a lock to win ( my big amount ) to a lock to lose... To a lock to win.. All in blinks of my eyes.. I don't even deserve that money, that was a joke of a game, and I'm not even happy I won. Personally I feel bad for the dallas betters. No one should have to deal with a crap game like that
At least though I finally F$#%#ng won

Good luck for the week guys