No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Really liking the RG IIIers on Monday

Hoping I can somehow get a +3.5, though that probably won't happen.

Am I crazy for leaning Washington and the under here, and considering a pretty hefty-sized play on the 'Skins?

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I really like Washington tomorrow.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I really like Washington tomorrow.
    Hey Speedy. Only problem for me is I never pick the right time to fade the Gggggggggggg-men.

With that being said, taking the points in a divisional home game on MNF is pretty much an auto play for me. I like the matchup for Washington beyond that, though. Really think they have a chance of winning straight up. Skins lost by 4 at New York and Griffin III had a big game first time around.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

why under? these div matchups the second time around have been high scoring for most part and if skins win i gotta assume it high scoring cause the d can be had.. i havnt really looked at gm but i gotta think if you like skins you cant like under with it, unless eli still not right?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    why under? these div matchups the second time around have been high scoring for most part and if skins win i gotta assume it high scoring cause the d can be had.. i havnt really looked at gm but i gotta think if you like skins you cant like under with it, unless eli still not right?
    First game was 27-23 I think, this total's set right at 50 -- I don't know. Just a hunch I guess.

RalphWayne
    kKHAL KALASH
    RalphWayne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

28-21 washington

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skins O being a little overvalued after putting up #s against Cowboys terrible D

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Skins O being a little overvalued after putting up #s against Cowboys terrible D
    i htought they were getting figured out, have looked good since bye but of coarse that was against a phi team everyone scores 30 on and dal who sucks..hard to say if offense has progressed or just been playing shit defenses...tough gm really..may take my winnings and pack it up for the week...or just some small degen shit..hopefully my prop guy comes up with something worth playing

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

i htought they were getting figured out, have looked good since bye but of coarse that was against a phi team everyone scores 30 on and dal who sucks..hard to say if offense has progressed or just been playing shit defenses...tough gm really..may take my winnings and pack it up for the week...or just some small degen shit..hopefully my prop guy comes up with something worth playing
    Only thing that worries me is Kenny Phillips status.

GatorFan
    GatorFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I roll with the G-men, No Coin. I just can't go against Eli and the Co. under Tom Coughlin in the late games of regular season. BOL to you.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

I liked NYG-2.5. At the 3 it's kind of a wash for me but generally I think Skins are overhyped and NYG are anothern win away from being at what I consider to be their true value. IMO line should have opened on the 3, so I don't see value in WAS+3.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29814

Situational 21-5 trend calls for a play on Giants ML. Good luck.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Why not just tease the Skins to +10.5 and under 57.5?

tEABAG
    tEABAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Cowherd is on Washington for his Blazin' 5. FWIW

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

puzzled why didnt ryan replace sanchez w/tebow my god 7-6 win peterson 210 yds. team loses

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

colin sodbuster looks like a dumb farmer prob. smells of sheep dip

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Hey Speedy. Only problem for me is I never pick the right time to fade the Gggggggggggg-men.

With that being said, taking the points in a divisional home game on MNF is pretty much an auto play for me. I like the matchup for Washington beyond that, though. Really think they have a chance of winning straight up. Skins lost by 4 at New York and Griffin III had a big game first time around.
    Yep, it is hard not to take the home dog on MNF. I probably won't play the ML, rather just take the points to be safe.

And agreed, it is hard to predict what Giants team will show up. Hopefully they play a stinker tomorrow.

ny92mike
    ny92mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I like the Giants in this one. Someone said it earlier, the last couple games the RGIII has lit up some very weak pass defenses in Philly and Dallas. Not sure how many of you watched the last meeting but it looked to me that the Giants were playing contain with there ends, and the read option was killing them. Toward the later part of the game, the Giants started pinning their ears back and just going after the QB it seemed to have a much better effect on RGIII's accuracy. While the skins have a solid offensive line, the bye week did a number for the Giants. The game against Green Bay was the first time I actually saw a defensive front that resembled the one from the previous year.

Offensively, the line seemed to be doing a better job of protection granted was with injuries. The other is Nicks is looking healthy for once this year.

For a Giants fan, this game is going to be a nail bitter.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by ny92mike View Post
    I like the Giants in this one. Someone said it earlier, the last couple games the RGIII has lit up some very weak pass defenses in Philly and Dallas. Not sure how many of you watched the last meeting but it looked to me that the Giants were playing contain with there ends, and the read option was killing them. Toward the later part of the game, the Giants started pinning their ears back and just going after the QB it seemed to have a much better effect on RGIII's accuracy. While the skins have a solid offensive line, the bye week did a number for the Giants. The game against Green Bay was the first time I actually saw a defensive front that resembled the one from the previous year.

Offensively, the line seemed to be doing a better job of protection granted was with injuries. The other is Nicks is looking healthy for once this year.

For a Giants fan, this game is going to be a nail bitter.
    NY's pass defense is garbage too.

ny92mike

Garbage being middle of the road...Yes I agree.

Not the bottom of the barrel though.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    NY's pass defense is garbage too.
    Giant pass defense is not very good yes, but outside Garcon, they have nothing.
    Morgan scares no one, and Santana Moss is 1000 years old.

Leaning G-Men FTW

ny92mike

Just having a better playing defensive front is going to help out the secondary. IMO

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Yeah I like NYG tonight. NYG's D did alright against the Packers, though their offense is admittedly not hitting on all cylinders this year. But I think the G's D lines up pretty good V. RS rush game. 1/2 a unit on NYG.

Not going to put coin on it but if I had to guess I'd take the over. Weathers no issue, or shouldn't be.

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Kenny Phillips is actually big piece here. They dont have confidence to run same packages w/o him.
    I'm hoping for normal scoring first half so can pound second half over. They will both go up and down the field in the fourth.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Books are juicing up WASH +3 right now...possible the line comes down to -2.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fergie's balls View Post
    Kenny Phillips is actually big piece here. They dont have confidence to run same packages w/o him.
    I'm hoping for normal scoring first half so can pound second half over. They will both go up and down the field in the fourth.

i agree with this quite a bit..was kinda considering a 1st half under then 2nd half over type thing... not sure maybe ill just hold off till half but 100% agree the 4th should be up and down the field in most circumstances, preferably someone up a number like 10 where 1 team has to score and then other not far enough ahead to sit on lead.. ....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Good luck no coin

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Washington is 2-9 SU in its last 11 games at home
    Washington is 2-5-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home

fergie's balls
    fergie's balls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

i agree with this quite a bit..was kinda considering a 1st half under then 2nd half over type thing... not sure maybe ill just hold off till half but 100% agree the 4th should be up and down the field in most circumstances, preferably someone up a number like 10 where 1 team has to score and then other not far enough ahead to sit on lead.. ....
    Exactly...i'm hoping for a Skins 10-13 pt lead at the half. If Giants open up double digit lead before half,gets a little hairy, dont know if RG3 can do the same damage on all predictable passing downs (though he did last time they played!)