TonyYayo
    TonyYayo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who's the best NFL picker in here?

Hello guys,

I've been reading this forum for quite a while but there are tons of threads and they go way back in time.

Can you guys suggest which members you have had good streaks with and who is generally good at predict NFL games. I'm talking about hit rate's.

Who should we follow?

Thank you in advance!

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Goat Milk ; Lakerboy

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i wouldnt follow anyone... read some shit, do a little work and decide for yourself..it is your money after all...
    Points Awarded:

MARVEL gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JayLA gave 2daBank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Eagles27

MARVEL
    MARVEL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i wouldnt follow anyone... read some shit, do a little work and decide for yourself..it is your money after all...
    Exactly, I think the worst thingya person can do is spend your time tailing other people. Its ok to handicap a game with others. I have a friend that wants to get into betting but he refuses to watch sports regularly put in the time. I sacrifice nights and other fun stuff for this hobby. Get yourself familiar with a sport you like watch games and go from there. We can give our opinion when needed but remember its your money not ours.

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

You don't need to watch a single game. Just watch the money flow, and the lines.

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Yea, but there's gotta be some professional handicappers. We're looking for a good capper to tail. What's the problem in that. It's not like we'll follow all his plays, but maybe not take a team against theirs and it helps to make a wise decision.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

I don't know how confident you are in fading but I'd say go to the Service Plays section, every day there's two threads fading Adams and Lang. Trace's thread and everyone fading sits at 14-5 now and the Langster has lost 7 consecutive as of today, with a loss of -610 Dimes. I can tell you we're gonna have a hell of a month with these two!

As for handicappers, as far as I have been tailing Goldsheet has had just one negative (1-2) week in the NFL this season and they are very cheap. You can usually pick up 1-2 units a week with their NFL if you shop around for lines. I don't trust their college for ex. last week they went 4-0 but they can also go 0-4 just as easy.

GL

Timmay
    Timmay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6751

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    I don't know how confident you are in fading but I'd say go to the Service Plays section, every day there's two threads fading Adams and Lang. Trace's thread and everyone fading sits at 14-5 now and the Langster has lost 7 consecutive as of today, with a loss of -610 Dimes. I can tell you we're gonna have a hell of a month with these two!

As for handicappers, as far as I have been tailing Goldsheet has had just one negative (1-2) week in the NFL this season and they are very cheap. You can usually pick up 1-2 units a week with their NFL if you shop around for lines. I don't trust their college for ex. last week they went 4-0 but they can also go 0-4 just as easy.

GL
    You have links to these?

hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I'm 22-13-3 over my last 38 plays. 6-2-2 last week, 5-1-1 this week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Timmay View Post
    Yea, but there's gotta be some professional handicappers. We're looking for a good capper to tail. What's the problem in that. It's not like we'll follow all his plays, but maybe not take a team against theirs and it helps to make a wise decision.
    to me it defeats the purpose, but to each is own i guess..capping the gm way more fun for me than actually watching these days, at least i have the illusion of control which goes out the window once gm kicks off... i like threads with discussion, try to have a ton in mine every week, but in the end make your own decision i think...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by TonyYayo View Post
    Hello guys,

I've been reading this forum for quite a while but there are tons of threads and they go way back in time.

Can you guys suggest which members you have had good streaks with and who is generally good at predict NFL games. I'm talking about hit rate's.

Who should we follow?

Thank you in advance!
    there is a service plays section, and this poster named Madden posts all the touts picks early sunday morning. i always bet this one tout Wunderdog's plays, he's great

i really like to make my own picks, but the fact is they suck bad.