4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

if you think you've heard the last of the Da COWBOYS, u got something coming

the cowboys are going to win out the next 5 games and enter the NFC playoffs as one of the hottest teams with demarco murray back in the mix and with a newfound confidence.

they got a soft schedule at the right time and demarco murray returning will boost the team big time.

this offense is elite even though romo is the weak link. they got a chance to do something special here. dont write em off. they just need to learn how to win in ONE GAME, get an early lead so they get used to playing properly in the first half. after that one big win it will all fall in place.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Yeah, I expect them to win the Super Bowl. When it's all said and done they'll talk about who the greatest was: Unitas, Montana, Marino, Faverreer, Manning, ROMO, etc.

alexschillig
    alexschillig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

And this is why you username is 4th and STUPID. B/c your STUPID

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by alexschillig View Post
    And this is why you username is 4th and STUPID. B/c your STUPID
    that was sooooooooooooooooooo funny.

let me guess. your ugly fat short caucasion and have lots of freckles and got beat up several times in every stage of school including pre- elementary- middle-high (if you made it that far).

alexschillig

Hahahahahahahaha no. U just posted on how people were stupid to take the eagles! So how can u really think the boys have a chance w that horrid o line, inconsistent dez, and turnover happy romo to make the playoffs!!!!!!!!!

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Hahahahahahahaha no. U just posted on how people were stupid to take the eagles! So how can u really think the boys have a chance w that horrid o line, inconsistent dez, and turnover happy romo to make the playoffs!!!!!!!!!

a sign of a good team is one that can come back from being down a lot of points.

the cowboys have done this at least 3-4 times this year already.

i never said they are flawless. but they should beat the eagles, bengals, pittsburgh with relative ease and then when they get that mojo going they can take care of new orleans at home and then it comes down to beating washington on the road in the last game of the year.

they already got inside washingtons head psychologically at the end of the last game. i smell revenge and a win at the end of the year this time with the playoffs on the line.

the major weakness has been a complete lack of run game. when demarco comes back it will complete the offense.

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    the cowboys are going to win out the next 5 games and enter the NFC playoffs as one of the hottest teams with demarco murray back in the mix and with a newfound confidence.

they got a soft schedule at the right time and demarco murray returning will boost the team big time.

this offense is elite even though romo is the weak link. they got a chance to do something special here. dont write em off. they just need to learn how to win in ONE GAME, get an early lead so they get used to playing properly in the first half. after that one big win it will all fall in place.
    Nonsense

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

a sign of a good team is one that can come back from being down a lot of points.

the cowboys have done this at least 3-4 times this year already.

i never said they are flawless. but they should beat the eagles, bengals, pittsburgh with relative ease and then when they get that mojo going they can take care of new orleans at home and then it comes down to beating washington on the road in the last game of the year.

they already got inside washingtons head psychologically at the end of the last game. i smell revenge and a win at the end of the year this time with the playoffs on the line.

the major weakness has been a complete lack of run game. when demarco comes back it will complete the offense.
    Funny, I always thought the sign of a good team is a team who never gets down by a lot of points. If Cowboys can find a way to get in the playoffs they'd have a decent shot

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Cowboys #2 toughest Schedule.

They'll be alright if they can string a few wins together.

Not much room for error.
    Great value on them right now.

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Not much room for error.

its a shame you're the only one with a clue on this board. you're right. no room for error though. they can do it though. the offense is good enough and so is the defense. when murray comes back it will be as close to a complete team as you can pretty much get. no excuse to not beat the garbage teams they got coming up.

it will come down to a big game against the saints at home

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Funny, I always thought the sign of a good team is a team who never gets down by a lot of points. If Cowboys can find a way to get in the playoffs they'd have a decent shot

thats true. however being down by a lot and then coming back doesnt mean that you're bad. it means that you clearly dont have your shit together. which the cowboys dont, yet.

the run game is a MAJOR problem and like i said demarco murray will be a HUGE boost. the nfl is all about momentum at the end of the year. the first 10 games dont mean shit. all "sharp" fans know this. im sure you'd agree, as your response suggests. the boys need to get their shit together and start a run. no better way then gettin your confidence by playing the eagles.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Not much room for error.
    Cowboys don't have the #2 Toughest Schedule at all.

In the beginning of the season the Giants were #1 and the Broncos were #2. If your talking about the remainder of the season I still disagree. They play Eagles, Cincinnati, Pitt, Saints, Washington. 3 of those teams are below .500 and the teams above .500 are Cincinnati and Steelers and we all know the Steelers are on the down fall so they actually have a really easy schedule remaining.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post

In the beginning of the season the Giants were #1 and the Broncos were #2. If your talking about the remainder of the season I still disagree. They play Eagles, Cincinnati, Pitt, Saints, Washington. 3 of those teams are below .500 and the teams above .500 are Cincinnati and Steelers and we all know the Steelers are on the down fall so they actually have a really easy schedule remaining.
    You are talking about meaningless pre-season SOS rankings.

I'm talking about games they've already played as of NOW.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Cowboys will probably beat the Eagles next week, but they aint catching the Giants

alexschillig

Cowboys backers are out of their minds. You wont beat Cincy and you wont beat the Steelers.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post

Beginning of the season?

So the Eagles should still be 8-1 to win the Super Bowl?

Some clowns on this site...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Romo has his mind on these not the playbook.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mannn, they're going against the Eagles next week. If it wasn't for Bryce Brown I'd take the Cowboys and buy points

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Cowboys backers are out of their minds. You wont beat Cincy and you wont beat the Steelers.
    Yes they are, out of their minds that is. When are they going to realize that with that QB, coach and owner they are not going to win a championship? Jerry Jones is a stubborn mule. If I were a Cowboys fan I would be preocupied not for this season and the outcome: playoffs or no playoffs, but for the future of the team and its chances to win something as long as Jones is alive.

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Cowboys don't make a comeback this year. NYG win division with 10 wins and DAL's 8 isn't enough for a wildcard. If Vick and Shady come back this week, I'd look out. Cowboys have a very marginal HFA.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only way they make it... praying everybody else loses

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

As a long time fan of the Cowboys, they won't win the division, and becoming a wild card is slim at best. There are too many teams in front of them to jump over.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Giants only 2 games ahead and have a tough 4-game stretch coming up..

Cowboys only 1 game off the wild card...

True, they have little room for error but I'm not sure why everyone has written them off
    Last edited by ramones951; 11-27-12 at 07:14 PM.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

IF THE OFFENCE LINE DONT GET HIM KILLED FIRST

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Thought this run was supposed to start on Thanksgiving day.....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

these bums have been done,,,nothing has changed,,you really think this shitbag coach and horrible oline are going to reel off a bunch of wins? if they beat phi so what then they go to cincy who will eat that oline up...

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    these bums have been done,,,nothing has changed,,you really think this shitbag coach and horrible oline are going to reel off a bunch of wins? if they beat phi so what then they go to cincy who will eat that oline up...

did you ever for once consider that a complete lack of run game affects the performance of an O-line? i bet you didnt. idiot

this is the same team that was one dez bryant toe away from beating the giants (you know, the super bowl champs and a team that you probably have written off because you know nothing about football but will proabably be back in teh championship game again, yeah those giants) TWICE.

turnovers, sloppy play, lack of run game and inconsistency is what has hurt this team. they missed a fg in baltimore that shouldve beat the ravens in their own house. they fell apart in the first half against the redskins but still managed to almost come back. they arent that far off if you have half a brain

watch when demarco murray comes back you clueless fuk. romo is not a great qb but the talent around him is amazing and the boys are too solid overall to go down like this. all that is missing is the run game and youll see

not surprised to see a post like this from you. thats why i created this thread. so easy to expose dumbasses that know nothing about football.
    Last edited by 4TH AND STUPID; 11-28-12 at 09:05 AM.

2daBank

op you are the dumbest most pathetic poster on this site, you add nothing, never pick a winner, never make a valid point about anything....Murry is a piece of shit much like yourself who will add about as much to that team as you add to this site...

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    op you are the dumbest most pathetic poster on this site, you add nothing, never pick a winner, never make a valid point about anything....Murry is a piece of shit much like yourself who will add about as much to that team as you add to this site...

too bad i own the highest winning percentage and units thread on this entire site. you stupid fuk lmao

why dont you get a job man seriuosly. you shoudl kill yourself. 23000 posts in 3 years. wow you have NO life

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

i seen your football thread. its crap. you stopped keeping track of your record lmao... you tried to convince people that matt hasselbeck is a good qb and "way better" than jake locker.

i give valid football insight all over this site. i help people analyze, cap and contribute however i can. when some know nothing fat trash loser tries to call me out im not scared to put you in your place.

this is a discussion on the cowboys. if you got nothing to say gtfo

2daBank

i never kept a record but it up quite a bit,,unlike anything you have produced in fb..doubt anyone round here takes your shit opinion seriously,,you bring nothing insightful to the table just ignorant bs, not sure how you help anyone cap something when you dont have the 1st clue about the nfl..

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR

whos stupid now

ragman
    ragman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

whos stupid now
    Agreed!

BoutDemCowboys
    BoutDemCowboys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3124

YOu know your shit bro!

12 Last