double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

For those on the Eagles tonight...

...why not just burn the money? I know the Pansies are 2-8 three point favorites on the road but Philly is starting a rookie QB with a Swiss cheese offensive line without McCoy to bail them out.

All these Philly lock threads are bollocks.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Philly +3 is a man

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carolina should be bigger favorites. Especially how eagles been playing at home and a couple rookies starting for eagles. Line opened -1 for panthers.
    Books continuing to give out free money?

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Things were fine and dandy for Cam Newton in his rookie year but now that defenses have made their adjustments he is just not the same player with his performances and indifference to it all. Desperate for a win Andy Reid will have his squad ready tonight. Take PHILADELPHIA!

brodyheisman42
    brodyheisman42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Really tired of people being ignorant and blaming Cam for the issues. Cam was successful last year due in part to the structure of the offense. Ron Rivera couldn't coach himself out of paper bag, this team should have been contending this year. Why on earth are they a run heavy team, they should trade all their backs and air it out they have the qb to do it. Mark my words Cam will be a force in this league for years to come, he is the most unique athlete to ever play the QB position. He is a once in a generation type talent, once he gets the personnel and coaching he needs the haters will be eating their words.

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by brodyheisman42 View Post
    Really tired of people being ignorant and blaming Cam for the issues. Cam was successful last year due in part to the structure of the offense. Ron Rivera couldn't coach himself out of paper bag, this team should have been contending this year. Why on earth are they a run heavy team, they should trade all their backs and air it out they have the qb to do it. Mark my words Cam will be a force in this league for years to come, he is the most unique athlete to ever play the QB position. He is a once in a generation type talent, once he gets the personnel and coaching he needs the haters will be eating their words.
    Go take your wellbutrin and STFU,NERD BOY

double
    double's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 263

Picking nothing but winners fellas. +$2500 in my first four weeks of NFL betting.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26319

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Philly +3 is a man
    LOL are you the famous paco the square?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBrooklyn View Post
    Go take your wellbutrin and STFU,NERD BOY
    Looks like YOU got your arss handed to u last night with Philly!!!! LOL!!!
    U pumped up Philly like they were a class A team! I hope u loss your shirt. Your picks suck. I faded u last night & I will keep fading you to make $$$.
    EASY $$$. LMAO.