alexschillig
    alexschillig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

85% of Public on Panthers -3 MNF

I feel like the Panthers are the play and so does everyone else. This is your typical line where everyone thinks Panthers and the books burn the public in the end. This game is really a coin toss in my point of view with Carolina having a slight edge only because they have a decent QB.

What does everyone think? Is this a good time to fade the public? Take the ML? or just stay away?

alexschillig

Am I the only one that thinks the books are trying to set the public up?

kwramsey2
    kwramsey2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

I feel the same way honestly. Panthers are ok Eagles are falling apart. I also think this could be a trap though. But it's either Panthers or over/under no way I would put a dime on Philly.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

It's a 2-8 team favored by 3 points on the road... what kind of line do you want. It'll be a close game... no trap... the Eagles are buried but the Panthers are god awful

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

eagle.s....

every fuckking week the same shit happens. last night public on GB and over.....not a single pooint in the 4th (no way it isnt rigged)

all week and every week EVERY public play looses except one. public already hit on one this weeke so eagles are going to finally egt their win.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Its not like the Panthers are gonna be favored by more than 3 on the road, its not a trap. The fact that they are favored by 3 as a 2-8 team tells you all you need to know. I feel like if the Eagles were live here they would be a small favorite or atleast a pickem.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Agreed Slim! Eagles have quit, offense way to banged up ecs the line. Both these teams are a steaming pile of dogshit but Carolina is the shinier turd lol.

NYRFAN6
    NYRFAN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

It's a trend I've been following in prime-time games as well.

Thinking about a "what the hell" small play on Eagles ML to recoup a portion of my losses from yesterday.

If that O/U gets to 41.5, I'm definitely on the under as well.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just make the right play and who you think is better team ...period! Don't worry about vegas $$$ they did well yesterday but pub still cashed several heavy faves like cincy, balty etc. Pub doesn't always lose!

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3401

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    eagle.s....

every fuckking week the same shit happens. last night public on GB and over.....not a single pooint in the 4th (no way it isnt rigged)

all week and every week EVERY public play looses except one. public already hit on one this weeke so eagles are going to finally egt their win.
    The public was stupid to bet on the Packers. All you had to do was read the injury report. No Sam Shields, no Clay Matthews, no Charles Woodson = a defense for Eli Manning to excel. What I didn't know was how good Aaron Rodgers would be (I knew it probably would not be too awesome with Greg Jennings out), so I only bet NYG moneyline. My dumb ass should have taken NYG -18 for the payout of 13:1.

Carolina is the play. They are a competitive NFL team and typically play a close game vs their division rivals - Falcons, Saints, etc. Eagles without McCoy and Vick will have a lot of 3 and outs, tiring out the Philly defense. The public (and me) wins on this one 80% (as good as you'll ever see).

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

Like the idea, but going to play small on Eagles here. Reason is the following. Philly fans believe Philly has quit. You have new players on the field including Bryce Brown and Nick Foles. I don't see them getting embarrassed twice on MNF. Think a motivational spot here. Will lay down some lunch money on them. Overall a Sh*tty game to play

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

i might be on the under tonight boys

Mike650i
    Mike650i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Pretty much everyone is selling the Eagles right now. Just 3 weeks ago, books had them handicapped as a top tier team and were favorites at home against the Falcons.

On this one free-to-play site that awards cash prizes to winners, SportsTradex.com, people were selling the Eagles as low as 5% to win lol. Shows how TRULY little the public thinks of the Eagles at this point.

Don't think I have the courage to bet on the Eagles, but I certianly wouldn't lay the 3 with the Panthers with this much public action on the Panthers.

vigster
    Update Status
    vigster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10346

It's going to be a tie (0-0)

Bigitaly42
    BIG RED MACHINE
    Bigitaly42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by briedward View Post
    The public was stupid to bet on the Packers. All you had to do was read the injury report. No Sam Shields, no Clay Matthews, no Charles Woodson = a defense for Eli Manning to excel. What I didn't know was how good Aaron Rodgers would be (I knew it probably would not be too awesome with Greg Jennings out), so I only bet NYG moneyline. My dumb ass should have taken NYG -18 for the payout of 13:1.

Carolina is the play. They are a competitive NFL team and typically play a close game vs their division rivals - Falcons, Saints, etc. Eagles without McCoy and Vick will have a lot of 3 and outs, tiring out the Philly defense. The public (and me) wins on this one 80% (as good as you'll ever see).
    Jennings has been out most of the season, and Rodgers has been just fine. 28td 7int...way to read the injury report though LOL

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

atleast the Panthers have actually stayed competitive in their games

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by Bigitaly42 View Post
    Jennings has been out most of the season, and Rodgers has been just fine. 28td 7int...way to read the injury report though LOL
    The bigger issue is people backing the Packers when the Giants are coming off a bye and have an actual defense going against a swiss cheese o-line with guys that are moved around and not playing their natural positions. Meanwhile Green Bay's defense continues to be terrible and can't ever win games for them these days if the offense sputters in the slightest.

Yeah it's easy to talk with the benefit of hindsight but I'm a Green Bay homer and didn't even wanna touch that game. Couldn't in good conscience back the G-men but it was clear that it would be a tough game for GB.

alexschillig

Just got info that the under is probably the play tonight for the game. I can see the defenses dominating but 42 is a pretty low over under total when guys like Cam Newton and Philly Wide Recievers are on the fields. If anyone has got a good lean and why on the total post it!

BTW im on Carolina for a small play not going big on two trash teams

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    atleast the Panthers have actually stayed competitive in their games
    And that is what they will do tonight but they will lose as usual...........................

JohnnyBrooklyn
    JohnnyBrooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Mike650i View Post
    Pretty much everyone is selling the Eagles right now. Just 3 weeks ago, books had them handicapped as a top tier team and were favorites at home against the Falcons.

On this one free-to-play site that awards cash prizes to winners, SportsTradex.com, people were selling the Eagles as low as 5% to win lol. Shows how TRULY little the public thinks of the Eagles at this point.

Don't think I have the courage to bet on the Eagles, but I certianly wouldn't lay the 3 with the Panthers with this much public action on the Panthers.
    When I see a write up like this,it reminds me that alotta peeeps think like me,so I'm goin against what this peep and me like.On Philly ML and points !!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Winner winner chicken dinner! Closed out a 6t tease with ov 36 and put a little on pussy cats -3. Like I said don't always look at public money just make the "right" play and cash$$$$$$$.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

yup...I mean come on ...your nuts if you took Eagles...it was either a Car bet or nothing...

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Winner winner chicken dinner! Closed out a 6t tease with ov 36 and put a little on pussy cats -3. Like I said don't always look at public money just make the "right" play and cash$$$$$$$.

alexschillig

Happy to cash in on this one boys

strategydojo
    strategydojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I'm very happy that I'm part of the 85% tonight

Giogeorge
    Giogeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

ya for some reason i took Carolina -7 bet 20 won 37 yay

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Booom shockalocka

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by strategydojo View Post
    I'm very happy that I'm part of the 85% tonight
    I don't know where this guy gets his numbers from, it closed at 58% in favour of Carolina. He probably works for the books trying to get more Eagles money in play. I saw a lot of Carolina bettors take the bait at halftime and buy back their bets, which was a huge mistake.

alexschillig

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    I don't know where this guy gets his numbers from, it closed at 58% in favour of Carolina. He probably works for the books trying to get more Eagles money in play. I saw a lot of Carolina bettors take the bait at halftime and buy back their bets, which was a huge mistake.
    Lol monday morning it was at 85 percent on Carolina. A lot can change from then till gametime as most money comes late. So check when I post the topic before you say I'm working for books trying to get plays on the eagles buddy

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Carolina was a huge pub fave at least with ticket%. Cannot recall exact # however prior to game it was around 80% ml and 70% spread on Vegas insider, and scores and odds. Pub was on the ov as well!

alexschillig

Ya that guy posting that it was 58 percent at close I don't believe either lol

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

its funny how everybody that bet on the eagles this game just did it to side with vegas and had absolutely no insight whatsoever from a football perspective as to how the eaglges would win the game

alexschillig

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    its funny how everybody that bet on the eagles this game just did it to side with vegas and had absolutely no insight whatsoever from a football perspective as to how the eaglges would win the game
    Hahaha such a true statementthe eagles look like they have sheet the bed the past few weeks how people were willing to put money on them is beyond me

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    It was tempting to take that bait but glad I refrained. It's called gambling for a reason

Slimpickens

Quote Originally Posted by alexschillig View Post
    Ya that guy posting that it was 58 percent at close I don't believe either lol
    Actually I believe he is right. Alot of late money came in on the Eagles. Closed anywhere from 55 to 65% on Carolina.

12 Last