MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

Week 13 Opening lines to grab now

On Bookmaker:

Hou-4.5-110 @ TEN
    SF-6.5-110 @ STL
    TB @ DEN-6.5-110

6.5 is the sucker open, but these are the right sides, and the public is going to move SF and DEN to at least the 7.

SF tied STL @ home and STL just beat the shit out of a 6th round rookie playing behind a line that couldn't keep their first 2 healthy. SF has hit their stride and Kaep has a few tough starts under his belt. Remember, he has also been running 5-10 plays a game in this offense all season.

DEN didn't cover against an awful KC team in KC, but look for them to bounce back here at home. Same thing goes for HOU. TEN isn't as bad as they looked against JAX, but the Texans are more than 4.5 better than TEN, even on the road.

All these lines have nowhere to go but up, so lock them in now.

YoungAD7
    New York Life
    YoungAD7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

what about that cincy pick em?

MobFade

I'm not sold on Cincy yet, and not sure what to make of SD. I imagine that Cincy is the public side, so if you like them, PK or CIN+1 is available now. I'm going to stay away for now but might make a SD play on gameday. SD is not incompetent.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Take the Redskins as home dogs on monday.

They always play the Giants close and this Giants blowout is going to set up a nice spot to fade the public with a good number

MobFade

Also BAL was just PK in SD. I think BAL is a significantly better team than CIN, so we're def
    getting some line value with SD if this moves to somewhere like SD+1. In that case I'd throw them in a teaser.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

St. Louis will give the 9ers a better game than NO did. NO can't run the ball or stop it which plays right into what the 9ers want to do.

MobFade

Giants win will def inflate that number, but skins have won 2 straight and RGIII is pretty public. I don't have any books with that line up yet, but it looks like its going to be WAS+2.5 on MNF.

Good chance that public drives that to something like +3-120 by betting the NYG this week, so I'll hold off for now on the chance that it gets better, or maybe throw them in a teaser later this week. Not sure which side I'll be on for that game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yeah fo'sho sometimes Rams play good defense at home.

49ers should cover but divisional games are usually close

MobFade

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    St. Louis will give the 9ers a better game than NO did. NO can't run the ball or stop it which plays right into what the 9ers want to do.
    I like STL, but SF is healthy and rolling. Kaep with some more starting experience and practice reps should be more than STL can handle. I liked STL+14 a couple weeks ago, but this side of 7 feels right and I don't think it stays here for long.

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Yeah fo'sho sometimes Rams play good defense at home.

49ers should cover but divisional games are usually close
    Rams have some of the worst 'fans' in the NFL tho so home field means close to nothing in this match up. Will most likely have more 9ers fans there than Rams fans. But still think they give the Niners a better game and force Kap to make more plays w/ his arm under pressure, something NO didn't do at all

Frisco

Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    I like STL, but SF is healthy and rolling. Kaep with some more starting experience and practice reps should be more than STL can handle. I liked STL+14 a couple weeks ago, but this side of 7 feels right and I don't think it stays here for long.
    I wouldn't touch it on that side of 7 but we all know it won't close there. I would like to get 9 points ideally but prolly won't happen

MobFade

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco View Post
    Rams have some of the worst 'fans' in the NFL tho so home field means close to nothing in this match up. Will most likely have more 9ers fans there than Rams fans. But still think they give the Niners a better game and force Kap to make more plays w/ his arm under pressure, something NO didn't do at all
    HA, yes to this. I was at the SEA/STL game earlier this year and stadium was probably 3/4 full. Fans didn't stand AT ALL until last 2 drives, one of which was when STL had the ball and Bradford was trying to signal for everyone to Shutup. Not a 3 point advantage for sure.

MobFade

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/11/25...nfl-suspension

Also report here based on Schefter tweets says SEA top 2 corners are facing and appealing 4 game suspension for Adderall use. If you like Chicago in the SEA/CHI game, and can maybe buy them to the 3, might be a good investment. I don't know when suspensions would start.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I like CHI-4.5, biggest play will most likely be NE and SF 6pt teaser.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

a.rodgers got sacked 5 times g.bay huge

kamikazekanesh
    kamikazekanesh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

shouldnt the big play be on patriots -7.5 -101 against miami
    patriots need win to keep up in division

on pats, texans and SF

MobFade

Lines for those 3 games have gone to 7, 7, and 5.5. Good luck to everyone that tailed