jillmark's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5121

green bay vs ny giants

NFL WEEK TWELVE

One unit (19-18)(-3.65)
    Two unit (17-12)(+7.10)
    Three unit (12-15)(-13.80)

OVERALL SEASON (48-45)(-10.35)

3-1 picking up 4.85 units so far this week. Here is what I got for Sunday night football.

NY Giants -2 vs Green Bay (two units)…………….I know the Giants have sucked the past two weeks, but I think they are going to show up for this nationally televised game. It is not to often you get a team like the Giants at home laying less than a field goal.

Have not made up my mind on the Monday night game yet. Be back tomorrow with it. Pretty sucky game.

Good Luck Everybody!!

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the Packers in the last leg of my Parlay so the Giants will win in dominating fashion w/o a doubt.

brewcrew2k
    !
    brewcrew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11895

Quote Originally Posted by jillmark View Post
    NFL WEEK TWELVE

)…………….I know the Giants have sucked the past two weeks, but I think they are going to show up for this nationally televised game. It is not to often you get a team like the Giants at home laying less than a field goal.

Good Luck Everybody!!
    Its' also not to often that you get a team like the packers getting points on the road, and the Giants are not playing great football now. I'm not saying i'm on Green Bay but...I am a homer.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    I took the Packers in the last leg of my Parlay so the Giants will win in dominating fashion w/o a doubt.
    Scary how Psychic I am sometimes.