HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

How does Detrolit F this up?

Texans traveling after playing a whole 5 qtrs, now a short turn around, on the road, and on Thursday.

Texans do not need the game, and it being Thanksgiving do not want on the road in Detrolit.

Come on Stafford, so us how helplessly mediocre you are....

Detrolit ML +160

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Lion's needed to pull it out last week at home against GB... GB didn't play all that well and Lion's still missed the win and the spread.. I think after almost losing to JAX, HOU will be coming out hot this week leaving no room for doubt in the 4th Quarter... also considering jumping on HOU in the 1st half..

Also.... Suggesting that a team "doesn't need a win" is rediculous... every player at all times is going to give it 100%, their stats are still recorded in meaningless games... BTW I wouldn't call this game meaningless at this point in the season... JAX was a scare.. they won't let this one come close.. again...

rainman416
    rainman416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 994

Don't over think the rest period... it's not a very predictive stat imo. both teams had equally short weeks

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

you also have to add that there must...there absolutely must...be some extra motivation to finally win a thanksgiving game again. i think it's been like ten or fifteen years or something ridiculous like that.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924