imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

imgv NFL Week 10 (YTD: 56-50 +4.03 Units)

LAST WEEK: 1-5 -8.99 Units
    YTD: 56-50 +4.03 Units

Still extremely upset how money was stolen from me in that Cowboys game yesterday... Nonetheless word is alot of people are getting killed this year in the NFL, So maybe I should be thankful for still being ahead so far this season.. Well let's get some of it back this week....

4* CINCINNATI BENGALS ML +103
    I hardly ever wager against my Chragers but this week is the exception..

Yes the Bengals have lost 4 out of their last 5 games but they are far from a mediocre team.. The Bengals are desperate right now to avoid going under .500.. SD has had it easy the last couple of weeks playing lower level competition and now are asked to go on the road and defeat a desperate Bengals team.. I'll take the Hungry Bengals in here...

3*DALLAS COWBOYS -7 -101
    I know this is the Cowboys 3rd road game in a row but this team will be ready. They are a solid 4-4 team and Romo is a major stud. The Cowboys historically have killed the Cards and the Cards have already given up on the season.. What do the Cards have to play for? The Cowboys are fighting for their playoff lives in this one.. Cowboys are the better team offensively and defensively.. There isn't a thing the Cards can do better than the Cowboys.. Cowboys will win this game by DD..

Like always would appreciate some feedback from you fine people here and have a nice week...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chargers defense is totally different without Merriman. I think this is Palmer's breakout game. Good luck bud.

imgv94

Yeah the Bengals look awesome!!

KROTCHECK
    KROTCHECK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow bud I was thinking Dallas,Cincy and Ravens for this sunday so we agree on 2 picks........What do you think about the Ravens game ????

This is gonna be a good weeknd IMG I think we are gonna get some of that money back !
    Last edited by KROTCHECK; 11-06-06 at 04:58 PM.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

like cincy def think the only way to play that one.........not sure bout dallas as a 7 points rd dog......zona sux but all their home games they have hung tough.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94
    Yeah the Bengals look awesome!!
    Sorry mate; I just have to ask if you have been watching the same Bengals team that I have? They may not be on the downward spiral of say Dallas, but they look far from awesome. Their offense has been sub par at best; you have Chad Johnson calling out his coaches, their defense ranks 24th in the league and at times they look like they can not get out of their own way. I’m all over San Diego this week mate, sorry. But as always, best of luck!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

DAL/ARI Similar Situationally to Week IX ATL/DET Matchup . . .

The DAL/ARI game is a very similar situation to the week 9
    ATL/DET matchup that nipped up and bit a lot of bettors.
    Here's the scenario:

Part I: The home team's been hanging around in home games (DET., @ home, had covered vs. SEA and BUF and missed covering GB by 1. ARI has lost their 4 home games
    by a total of something like 14 points or 3.5 pts avg/game in
    games with SF, STL, KC and CHI).

Part II: The spread, as far as the home 'dog is concerned,
    is 'in-your-face'. No respect. "We're 6-7 point 'dogs at home?
    WTF? Who are these friggin' 'Boys and just who do they think
    they are?" Motivation: ARI (just like DET got up for ATL).

PART III: The visitor is playing hot with a buzz.
    So a price is paid for that. Usually IMO, it's around 2.5 to 3
    points. (DAL and Romocop are playing hotjust like ATL/Vick heading into DET).

PART IV: Home Team not only coming off bye, but plays
    well off byes. (Can't remember DET's record off bye but I
    did look it up last week and I believe it was favourable.
    ARI is something like 2-0 (last 2 years) and 10-4 coming off
    a bye and these stats are ATS!

PART V: Visitor over-exerted in relationship to the rested
    off-a-bye home squad. Before going into DET, ATL had, 2 weeks earlier, outperformed the PS vs PITT and then played
    a tough close game with CIN, then on the road vs a rested
    DET. I compared that to DAL headed in to this matchup with ARI. Two weeks ago DAL outperformed the PS @ CAR and then they exerted themselves in a tough, close game to WASH and now on the road to face a rested ARI.

It's a mirrored matchup. Same script.

This scenario may not play itself out but I think it does more often than not, so I see some value with ARI here or at the very least some good reasoning to go easy on DAL.

I'm going to wait for more points and play ARI small. Also thinking of a middle (Buy DAL down to 6.5 and ARI later
    at at least 7.5 or hopefully more).

GL as always imgv
    Last edited by Checkerboard; 11-07-06 at 08:22 AM.

nosuzieno
    nosuzieno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cincy looks very good. SD's record on the Road this year 2-2 su and ats with two victories being at Oak and SF... Now they travel to Cincy coming off road loss. Teams coming off two home wins and hitting the highway very poor this year, i.e Oakland last night, as mentioned Atl Sunday, and i believe 0-10 ats for the year (although I would have to confirm, that's off the top). Let the tigers roar~
    Last edited by nosuzieno; 11-07-06 at 09:11 AM.

jimmy
    jimmy's Avatar Become A Pro!

what does everyone think about ohio st saturday

my feeling is to take the points in the ohio st game i think there real interest is to be rested and ready for michigan the following week tressel once ahead will probably let other player with less playing time into the game

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by Italia_NYC
    Sorry mate; I just have to ask if you have been watching the same Bengals team that I have? They may not be on the downward spiral of say Dallas, but they look far from awesome. Their offense has been sub par at best; you have Chad Johnson calling out his coaches, their defense ranks 24th in the league and at times they look like they can not get out of their own way. I’m all over San Diego this week mate, sorry. But as always, best of luck!
    I meant to say they look awesome in this game. In general the Bengals have just underachieved a little.

Italia_NYC
    Italia_NYC's Avatar Become A Pro!

I meant to say they look awesome in this game. In general the Bengals have just underachieved a little.
    Well, I'll give you that; they certainly have underachieved.

primo_skillz
    primo_skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy
    my feeling is to take the points in the ohio st game i think there real interest is to be rested and ready for michigan the following week tressel once ahead will probably let other player with less playing time into the game
    post this in the ncaaf thread.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Good luck with those IMG. Im not on or against either one.

Siuman
    Siuman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker
    Good luck with those IMG. Im not on or against either one.
    Who do you like this week Onlooker?

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck IMG, I am staying away from this game. After watching the Bengals/Ravens game last week I think there is a lot more going on with this team in the locker room and it is starting to affect them on the field. Going to avoid them until Marvin Lewis shows me the inmates aren't running the asylum anymore.

primo_skillz

this is one game that i feel like i am against you img. i really dont cincinatti can put up the amount of points they will need to beat this high powering san diego offense

imgv94

Thanks guys..

begolf- The Bengals have lost to some pretty solid teams. I think this week they get it together if not they can pretty much kiss the season good bye.. They have played well enough it's not like they are getting blown out.. Also SD Defense doesn't have Merriman..

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

IMG- I can see where you are coming from takin the "GALS" on the basis that this is a must win game for them. However, who is going to stop LT? The guy has been running all over teams and the Bengals defense isn't exactly what I would call stellar... I think this will be a close game, but I would put my marbles on the Chargers... I will be staying away from this one...

GOOD LUCK THOUGH BRO!

LET'S MAKE SOME THIS WEEKEND!

begolf25
    begolf25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys..

begolf- The Bengals have lost to some pretty solid teams. I think this week they get it together if not they can pretty much kiss the season good bye.. They have played well enough it's not like they are getting blown out.. Also SD Defense doesn't have Merriman..
    I am not saying they aren't a talented team. But after all the off-season problems, then last week watching Houshmandzadeh throw his helmet, then Carson Palmer and Chris Henry get into it after the game because Henry decided to give up on the last play of the game this team has bigger problems off the field that might be causing problems on the field.

Then of course you have the Ocho Cinco interview after the game. His act doesn't bother anyone when you are winning but sometimes guys need to learn when to just shut up and play.

primo_skillz

Quote Originally Posted by SBRforum Staff
    Dividend Doug's Week 10 NFL Picks

Game Time: 11/12/2006 4:15:00 PM

By: Dividend Doug
    http://dividenddoug.com

Despite a recent run of bad luck, Dividend Doug is back with five more NFL picks for you to sink your teeth in, including a big 5-unit selection.

Minnesota Vikings -5 vs. Green Bay Packers (3 units)
    The Vikings' coach has always had Brett’s number and there is nothing to indicate to me that a change is in the wind. The Vikings should stuff the run and intercept when Favre does his 'here I come to save the day' impression.

Atlanta Falcons -9 vs. Cleveland Browns (1 unit)
    I don’t anticipate the Browns scoring more than 10 points while I see the Falcons' running game going berserk. One Vick-to-Crumpler TD off of play action and a couple of Morten Andersen sub-45 yard field goals for good measure. Jerious Norwood will go over the century mark in rushing yardage and Michael Vick will go back to being the 'Michael Jordan of football' until his next three turnover game next week.

Cincinnati Bengals +1 vs. San Diego Chargers Over 48 (5 units!)
    In what will be a high-scoring affair featuring two of the finest QBs in football and two of the finest RBs as well. Chad Johnson will finally break out with a multiple TD performance and the Charger defense will miss the steroid-driven efforts of Shawne Merriman. A must-win home game for Cincy and my best bet of the day.

Dallas Cowboys -7 @ Arizona Cardinals (3 units)
    Talk about your 'must win' games. Dallas doesn’t give up passing yards and that is the only way the Cardinals can get it done with this disaster of an offensive line. The Fitz won’t be playing enough this week to make the difference.

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New Orleans Saints Over 45 (2 units)
    Another NFL shootout with a ton of points scoring though the air and on the ground. Roethlisberger will net 3 TDs as will Brees. Fast Willie Parker will get one as a runner and receiver, and the overrated Reggie Bush will get 10 carries for 25 net rushing yards with no TDs.
    It is interesting that Doug warrants this game as a 5 unit play. Merriman must have a real impact in this game being out. Got to re evaluate it, but it seems as though smart money is certainly on the Bengals here.

Checkerboard

hey imgv, just got in to the tough A&M news: Here's the
    WKRP lyrics to cheer you up . . .

Babe, if you ever wondered,
    Wondered, whatever happened to me
    I'm livin' on the air in Cincinatti, Cincinatti W-K-R-P

Got tired of packin and unpackin',
    town to town up and down the dial . . .
    Maybe you and me we were not meant to be but
    Baby, think of me once in a while . . .

I'm at W-K-R-P in
    Cincinatti!

Go Bengals!!!!!!
    Last edited by Checkerboard; 11-11-06 at 08:49 PM.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

I like Cincy & Dallas, imgv94. Both teams need to kick the door down and have the right situation to do it this week. Both of these teams are too good to not take care of business this week. Neither game has any rivalry or other noise surrounding it. It's time to line up and play. The best team should prevail in both cases.

imgv94

Adding:

2*TEASER
    Cincy +7.5
    Dallas -0.5

imgv94

Adding:

1* Teaser
    PHILA -0.5
    DALLAS -0.5

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by Siuman
    Who do you like this week Onlooker?
    I have three teams I like, but not to sure I will be playing them. I hate this card. Dolphins, Steelers and Raiders. Just three teams that stink up the NFL.

I dont know. I just have to play them, right? Because if I dont, they will go 3-0.

imgv94

I have three teams I like, but not to sure I will be playing them. I hate this card. Dolphins, Steelers and Raiders. Just three teams that stink up the NFL.

I dont know. I just have to play them, right? Because if I dont, they will go 3-0.
    Hey you have a theme going that is not bad at all.. I think you should at least go 2-1 with those..

I have Cincy,Dallas,and Philly.. 3 TEAMS that are desperate for a victory..

Here is to both themes winning

imgv94

FINAL RECAP:

SIDES:

4* CINCINNATI BENGALS ML +103
    3*DALLAS COWBOYS -7 -101

TEASERS:

2*TEASER
    Cincy +7.5
    Dallas -0.5

LETS DO 4-0 +10.12 Units

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

1* Teaser
    PHILA -0.5
    DALLAS -0.5

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

The way Dallas is playing right now, it's really scarry to lay that many points with that team IMO.

I hope you hit'um bro. BOL

Checkerboard

I'm not sure if it'll make you feel any better, onlooker, but I
    took these three teams. (I got a +10 with OAK). PITT -4,
    MIA PK,
    Some of my best weeks have come with the heebie jeebies before kickoff . . .

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I'm on board with the Cinci play.
    I HATE betting against SD, but they have not been that good on the road this year and are vulnerable. Cinci is a caged animal right now. They have nowhere to go. They are in a MUST WIN spot. Their D is horrible, but I think their O can be productive enough to geterdone. I can't see SD generating much pass rush with their injuries.

Also - I know Merriman is out, but so is Castillo.
    IMO, Castillo being out is a big deal. Playmaking DEs are VERY hard to come by... I don't know the extent of his injury, except it's a high ankle sprain and he ain't practicin (and is in a boot). I really think that is a huge blessing to Cinci - you can't replace guys like Castillo, he probably has as much an impact as Merriman does because he colapses the pocket a whole lot.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

LMAO, with that kind of confidence, you might as well run a parlay and swing for the fences hehe.
    I'm against you on all 3 games, too. So now you gotta parlay them. I'm the "fade of the year" in the NFL.

primo_skillz

woah, i didnt see this coming 21-0 cincy, great capping guys!

Checkerboard

They're Greeeat!

imgv94

I just hope this is not another close loss cause I can't take these anymore...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

226 yards for Chad Johnson so far in this shootout.

12 Last