AJ21
    AJ21's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a terrible call

Denver backers got screwed!!!!

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

It was the right call, I guess you don't watch much football. Two feet down in play, then reach the ball across the goal line has always been a TD.

mnwild11
    mnwild11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4005

props to the refs for the correct call

AJ21
    AJ21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    It was the right call, I guess you don't watch much football. Two feet down in play, then reach the ball across the goal line has always been a TD.
    I have forgotten more football than you will ever know jackass!! According to the rules once a ball hits the ground and there is movement after a catch it is nullified you freaking tool

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Quote Originally Posted by AJ21 View Post
    I have forgotten more football than you will ever know jackass!! According to the rules once a ball hits the ground and there is movement after a catch it is nullified you freaking tool
    Once the ball crosses the goal line, the play is over. Have you ever seen a Running Back put the ball over the line, then have it come out because it was stripped? It is the same thing, with the goal line involved it is completely different. You are wrong. The officials confirmed it and the retired officials said it was the correct call as well.